Why do women seem to think I am gay?

Why do women seem to think I am gay?
I like girls and have fucked trannies too.

Attached: 1643445200772.jpg (586x306, 17.04K)

Attached: spoo.jpg (599x449, 38.46K)

Hey fuck you man, I am not gay but women think I am.

And another mystery solved by none other than OP.

Attached: htFAI4L.jpg (1233x1202, 192.94K)

Mediocre bait.
Everyone knows pretending trannies are girls is a sad cope and gay as fuck. But oh well.

I am not gay though. I like girls

to a woman's eyes, if you have or can even potentially find a man atractive, youre either outright repulsive or gay, just depending on how attracted to you she was before

I know, homosexuality even to me is disgusting. I have had sex with me but have always been into women. I never want to be with a man, I always want a woman to settle down with and have sex with because I like girls. I want to kiss girls on their lips and have sex with them, men were a gay mistake. Trannies are also fuckable. I like girls.

dont tell girls you fucked men
actually dont discuss your sex past with gf at all, never ends well

How can I get girlfriend if women think I am gay and a joke? They don't respect me. I am weird, I am odd, I am creepy, I am ugly.

u should try talking to different women who arent in the social circle of the other women

>have fucked trannies too
this right here
this is it

Makes sense. Women talk and women are hive minded creatures. If one doesnt fuck with you then the rest wont. Actually everyone is like that.
I swear, I have always liked women.

don't lie to yourself, homo

I do. I really do. I love titties, I love ass, I love women, I just am not confident

>I do. I really do
yes, you really do lie to yourself
homo

I like women. I just am not confident and I am broke and weird and a loser. Women think I am gay but I am not because I would love to take them out back and have sex with them

Fucking trannies makes you gay.

Because you are a liberal. All liberals are cock loving tranny bbc cum swallowing faggots

simple as

I find women or bi dukes the same way, left my ex a long time ago lol

Attached: 1643543801313.jpg (563x503, 21.18K)

Attached: 1643389470378.jpg (3500x2334, 560.47K)