What's the sluttiest thing your gf/ex has ever done?

what's the sluttiest thing your gf/ex has ever done?

Attached: 7k47cyxe82081[2].jpg (2160x3840, 1.15M)

bump

My ex let me hit both holes raw when she was already dating her current boyfriend.

holy shit need more

She'll post her tits on Any Forums every now and then with in the share threads then masturbate to the replies

Horrible messy relationship toxic on/off crazy over two years, this ex Cammed for like a month as a mistake two years before we were together, and they got recorded and leaked with a username she used to use(stupidly used that as the cam name) so one or two people she knew found it also. Caused problems in our relationship where I was both mad about it and turned on/obsessed by it and pushed her to do/talk about thing sshe said on it (she talked about wanting double penetration and trying two guys which created a fucked fetish for me with that) as she was sitting on her vibrator on her clict, and she would get pissed/upset and said he didn't want any of those things or mean them and was in a rough spot in life(kind of true, she has tons of fucked mental health issues in general but lost her career, needed money and was out of a relationship she was in/out in.

I am still incredibly turned on by the videos(yes I found them quick when told about them) and have everything she made/ever sent for me she was submissive and made incredibly slutty videos for me. Hundreds of pics and vids. It's been a year and a half and constantly jack off to it and have fucked fantasies about her.

Women will fuck you up.

Trying to think of other things-briefly dated a girl that used to be sexual with guys starting at 13/14 in exchange for drugs and I think money, got sober at like 23 finally but still smoked a chimney. brief cam stint Other crazy shit she did was fuck a teacher when she was 15 in his car and fucked her friends dad when she was 17 which ruined his marriage lol. Looked like a skanky barbie doll with amazing tits and ass, blonde, petite like 5'3 but face looked old from drugs and cigs. Insane sex drive. drove me nuts, she said she woulda fucked me when she was that young if I approached her (somehow got into that talk about me being into young girls) and would kinda role play it

Got drunk at a party and made out with other girls, and couldn’t keep her top on

Attached: 41E9203C-2E47-4361-B674-998B7C6D4419.jpg (1536x2048, 336.07K)

continued
Made a girl cheat on her boyfriend while she was out of town for a few weeks(to be fair their relationship was basically over, no sex and lived together and she was almost done) no condom no birth control, kind of caught feelings but then met someone amazing and pretty pure I almost married and cut her ass off

Hook up girls- one got fucked by three blacks at once and fucked her cousin when she was 14/15 who was above legal age, one girl let me record ass fucking and blowjobs after first date(met on app, 2 hours after bar I was fucking her no condom and she was on her period lol), she told me she would fuck taken guys, fucked a bartender he had just met in an alley way.

heard couple sugar daddy stints of some kind, older men shit, every women even with low partner count has put out for at least one guy instantly in her life I've found, I'm 34 and up to like 65 girls(kind of late bloomer and very average) most I fuck instantly after meeting sober/not sober when I do get sexual with them. I do have a big cock and girls are almost always the ones that initiate not using a condom. It's hot as fuck but a terrible idea and I'm a fucking deviant.

This was a long time ago so it's an ex now but when I first started dating her, we were leaving a bar and we were both incredibly drunk.

As soon as we got in my car we started making out and she started playing with my cock while I drove and she started sucking me off.

I wanted to go and park to fuck her but didn't know where to go so I took her to a park that gay guys cruise at since it was close by.

As soon as I parked she went back to sucking me off and I pulled off all her clothes. Within minutes another guy came walking up with his cock out and jacked off while watching me get sucked.

When my ex finally saw him she was embarrassed but I told her to keep going so she did. I rolled down my window and told the guy he could go to the passanger side and play with my ex's tits if he wanted.

I rolled down the window for him and he played with her tits while she sucked me. This got her really horny and she started rubbing her pussy. when the guy saw this he started fingering her cunt as well. I unlocked the door and he opened it and I told my ex to suck his dick.

I could tell she was really nervous but she did it and sucked him while I now played with her cunt.

I got out the car and went over to the guy and my ex got out the car as well and she bent over and sucked the guy off while I fucked her.

This was right out in the open in the parking lot so another guy came over as well and my ex sucked his cock as well.

Both guys came in her mouth before I came so after they walked away I laid my ex down on the hood of my car and finished fucking her.

She had cum on her lips and chin but I didnt' care and I made out with her while we fucked and I pumped her fat juicy pussy full of cum. And then we left.

I would have loved to do that again but never got the chance.

Wife was apparently "forced" into a threesome by her ex and his best friend. Said they were filming a lot of it. Haven't found anything online though.

Took my friend's virginity on his birthday.
They fucked four times that day.

Had a 4 month long affair with a mutual friend. When we talked about it she essentially said that she did it cause she thought he was extremely attractive, white and the sex was really enjoyable.

what ethnicity was she?

>GF has female friend
>Female friend is in relationship but has wandering eye
>GF encourages her to cheat
>Takes her out to celebrate once she finally does
>Helps her keep her BF in the dark

She sucked some hung strangers cock at an adult "book store" after bar hopping with one of her friends. He took pics (or vids, she doesn't know) while doing it. Afterwards they exchanged numbers and for a few months after that she would meet up and blow him once or twice a week.

nice

She's also white. I'm not. White guys are her favorite.

Our wedding photographer took "artits nudes" pic of my wife in oir wedding day

Attached: 1636921277310.png (1600x1600, 1.09M)

please tell me theres more

threesomes

Attached: 135svnibkj671[1].jpg (576x768, 57.5K)

Cucked hard

post some pics then

Girls dyking out is fucking hot but not when they are doing it just to be hot.

the hotter bitches try to be, the more turned off I am them. Dancing and twerking is a complete turn off for me.

My ex gf sucked a dogs cock right in front of me - was fucking amazing

My wife sent nudes to a neighbor because I asked to her to tease him with some pictures. The worst thing is she didn’t refuse it at all. She did it without hesitate. Fuck.

My ex went to a local park and fingered herself in public and filmed it. Pic related.

Attached: 864084848.png (320x240, 108.61K)

Video?

all the slutty things i know happened in the year between her ex and me, and all were tinder dates.

fucked a guy in a park right after meeting, he then took her to a library where he fucked her again and came in her mouth, anal during a hookup, anal only with a guy she ended up seeing for a few months.

Already sucked his cock 100%

Are you 15?