>be me 19 khv
>talking to a girl also 19
>she’s really cute and innocent and polite
> we end up liking each other
>I ask if she’s a virgin
>”no”
>proceeds to tell me how she’s been fucked by many guys
>immediately lose feelings

What the fuck why am I like this is there something wrong with me? Is it normal at 19 to have slept with lots of people? Is she a whore or is this normal?

Attached: 42A7D9BF-C5EE-466B-8F96-BAB436D23828.jpg (320x306, 14.67K)

Please support my other awesome threads bros

Wtf kys

At 19? Sorry to break it to you, but she sounds like a whore.

Lots of girls are whores these days.

Sorry user.

No, its not normal. You are based gigachadus

Just because she can get sex but you can't. Stop being a jealous child. People have sex. This is a fact. Move on.

definate whore. sorry user

Attached: 1643615052610m.jpg (1024x518, 53.45K)

At 19, it'd be okay if she has had 1-2 guys before. But many? That's def a whore.

Attached: 1639442272910.jpg (880x1024, 173.76K)

Trust your instincts.

just fuck her and stop giving a shit, this isn't the 19th century you dumb faggot

My condolences, user.

19? Her cock holster is already worn out - and it's only going to get worse. She clearly likes variety - she will cheat on you, and come home to you one day full of niglet that YOU get to raise, because she has no idea which nigger it was that knocked her up at that gangbang 2 months ago...... Avoid.

>People have sex.
No shit. That doesn't mean women should go ride the cock carousel as soon as they hit 18 though.

Yeah and the worst thing is she like clearly regrets it and she tried to tell me she got raped when that clearly wasn’t the case

I mean, where I'm from that kinda shit isn't too uncommon for girls aged 15-18 to be doing. I don't see the problem. My girl had a ho phase, now she's mine and happy that way. Often promiscuity is a sexual trauma response, those girls need some real loving more than anyone sometimes.

Yeah she probably regrets it because she can see that you dont like it, she is a whore

Nah, that's actually quite believable. If she got raped, that would explain the hypersexuality. You see that pattern all the time. Also, she probably didn't start at 18, just saying.

>ho phase
So she even calls herself a whore. She admits it.
Damn this post is tripping with self hatred. You are coping so hard. Get some higher standards my friend. You are twisting yourself into a pretzelf trying to justify the behavior of whores because you are currently stuck with one.

But it’s just your turn

this is bait

Yeah she said when she was 16 or something and was raised super different so I don’t know if this is like normal or not

No it’s not ?

>Dripping with self hatred
Who's the one getting mad? She loves me, our kinks line up perfectly, and she makes me happy. If anything, I've stopped hating myself thanks to her.

It's not normal, she's probably broken on the inside and sex is how she tries to fill the hole.