What's the biggest reason you think the USA faked a moon landing in 1969?

What's the biggest reason you think the USA faked a moon landing in 1969?

Whenever I think about it, I feel like it has something to do with the USSR and space race and America wanting to "mark their territory" before anyone else.

I also remember they wanted to make it forbidden to walk on the Moon landing sites (they want to protect it with the US law), like it's their land.

Can you see what's going on?

Attached: moon.jpg (960x720, 187.21K)

How is it that the flag is staying up like that?

There's a horizontal metal rod running through a sewn sleeve at the top of the flag attached perpendicular to the flag pole.

How hard is this to comprehend?

I'm not sure one way or the other if it was faked or not, but the space (and arms) race would have been the main factor in faking it. Seems ludicrous to risk lives on a moon mission when they didn't even send a satellite there first (to my knowledge).

Got em

There is some major smoking guns.

Van Allen radiation belt

The viewfinder evidence. All scenes filmed are perfect, except those suits do not allow someone to look through the viewfinder they used back then, meaning the shots would not be as perfect as they were.

Some others things but I am too lazy.

shills asking for answers so they can make replies..simple answer, im not retarded and dont believe they had better tech in the 60s than today..

It's just common sense that it was faked. We can't get to the moon now with infinitely more money. Smaller more lightweight technology and materials. Better shielding. Better engines and fuel. Faster more durable and power efficient computers. Despite all of those things we are still nowhere near planning another moon landing and any organized space program has been scrapped in favor of sending rich people into LOW orbit.... and I'm supposed to believe they did it 50 years ago with the equivalent of an Atari console and rocket technology in it's infancy just 20 years from being invented. No... just no.

Attached: 1343068169632.jpg (301x292, 9.53K)

how about
whats the biggest reason the fake moon landing hypthesis is a conspiracy fairy tale?
because russian could have easily uncover it to the public and they had plenty of reasons to do so if it would be true.
hell, they would have tried at the slightest prospect of success.

Attached: 1550773740848.jpg (518x280, 37.97K)

Oxygen supply - even compressed, how long would it last? Film stock use and preservation. Battery power (same as oxy question). Any external video or tracking from other nations of them at least outside Earth orbit? Hate to be a doubter but they don't offer enough positive reinforcement. Already admitted part of the filming was supplemental (i.e. not from the mission).

Attached: 1634694253804.jpg (425x279, 19.03K)

Why would they bother trying to defend 50 year old propaganda? They just want to get reelected. I'm 100% sure the current population makeup of the US would give zero fucks even if it was confirmed that the moon landings were faked.... because it just doesn't matter one way or the other.

Im in favor of all moon mission deniers signing up on a list. names, address and such.
and when the (((different currently planned missions))) start this or next year will release it to the public so anyone can see.

To propagate the ball earth. It's the biggest lie you've ever been told. I've seen the dome. Why else were they scared of the "hole in the ozone layer". Trust me. The more you think about things the more flat earth adds up. I used to believe the ball earth shit. Then I looked up.

>i've seen the dome.

The pointed one that makes up your skull? lol

Yes yes insult me more that'll prove it!

The US promised a landing by the end of the 60s. They had to save face and also it was a means to steal billions of dollars from taxpayers.

It really was the beginning of the end. Just look into the flat earth. I promise it seems kooky at first but the deeper you go the more you see.

They could not technically go to the moon. The space suits were a joke. They did not have enough oxygen or power to stay on the moon for many hours. They used car batteries to keep the temperature cool inside the capsule. The space suits were ill-made...no CO came from the suits. They only breathed in, I guess.

CO2 I meant

Attached: 1642169915897.jpg (634x800, 71.43K)

Photos prove artificial sets and spotlights. The onboard computer was useless. They used line of sight which means constant course correction and fuel consumption, yet they made a round trip on one take of gas. Couldn't happen.

The point was to beat the soviet union to the moon. The space race bankrupt the ussr and it collapsed. There is no reason for the usa to go to the moon anymore. The private sector is doing low earth orbit garbage. There are moon rock samples and whatnot that was brought back. No economic reason to go to the moon anymore.

Its 2022 and people still think moon landing was fake, top kek.

And then theres this chud lmao

This is what no pussy does to a mfer

Never heard of a rebreather or a one-way check-valve, huh?

Married with kids. I held parts of the dome in my hand. It melted but went directly to a gas. It was light blue and opaque. It was slightly colder than water ice to the touch. I was a scientist at the "south pole". It's the edge of the earth. Water lies beyond. If you only knew the truth you'd understand.

Where does the CO2 go?

And then you woke up