(serious) So...

(serious) So, I haven't taken any vaccine for covid yet because I'm a bit skeptical and worried about getting sick because of it. However, I'm still wear masks when going out and I think that If I contract Covid, my body will naturally heal itself with time - I rarely get sick and the last time I've been to an hospital was 10+ years ago (I'm 29).
Even without the vaccine I'm still doing fine to this day.
What are the risks for me for the next 5 years, considering I will continue not taking any vaccine? (again, I'm serious).

Attached: CONVID19-02032020-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 76.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe a 1% chance of getting seriously ill compared to a 0.1% chance

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs

You cant remove it. Just remember that

Not getting the vaccine is one of the most stupid things anyone can do.

And why is that? I'm genuinely curious.

Enjoy your heart problems and sterility

No evidence for this though

Yeah, except for the thousands of deaths and permanent health issues caused by the "vaccines".

God, are are you fucking duped.

Jesus Christ. You come here advice?
See that's how we all know you're trolling. Shit bait. 0/10

/Thread

Lots of people get sick, but very few go to the hospital. The problem is that there are other things besides covid that take space in the hospitals. Like accidents, heart attacks, cancer patients, etc. So people with covid in hospitals get other people sick too. It becomes a cluster fuck of problems covid patients need attention and treatment too. Plus they get hospital staff sick. Hospitals dont have many people to begin with. Imagine a small fire with 6 fire fighters. Okay, manageable. Imagine a 2 stories building with 6 firefighters,not can be done. Okay... now imagine a 15 stories building on fire vs 6 firefighters etc. You get the point. Most likely you will be fine. But have a game plan just in case.

There is no risk OP. They are going to stop the covid nonsense in the next year or two. It didn't work. That's why they are going with the "covid is becoming less severe" story. There's never been an effective vaccine made for a coronavirus and never will be. It's an old subject. The government is endorsing a private business and paying for their product with your tax dollars. Do the rest of us normal people a favor and don't get vaccinated. The rest of the people will start to wake up once its booster number 8 9 10 20 whatever and there still hasn't been any progress. A lot of people are already starting to get suspicious

Not advice, just want to hear other opinions, like if all people that (not) took the vaccine should be concerning about something. It's a big deal want it or not.
Also, if you don't believe it, not my problem. Your rating means nothing at all.

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0013.jpg (1080x1080, 128.87K)

But hospital workers are forced to get 8 boosters? Clearly it works, right? Imagine putting your faith in something that has proven to have shit reliability?

Coward, fag, shill. Pick one

Attached: 1643592334922001.jpg (1024x671, 127.79K)

-100/10
Keep on fucktard.

That's not how rating works, "fucktard".

We can fund transgendered monkey experiments but couldn't spare the cash for isolated covid treatment facilities 2 years later.
Gotcha.

Well no, pcr definitely can differentiate between them….

The real question is, how bad do you want to kill your (grand)parents and get away with it? Unless you're an asthmatic, obese smoker, you're not about to kock the bucket from covid.

Not taking vaccines because of health risks is retarded though. The consequences of side effects are invariably less severe than the consequences of actually contracting the shit it helps prevent.

I've been laughing my ass off at all the pregnant bitches refusing to vaccinate becaus it might affect their babies, only to get a miscarriage when they contract the virus.

How accurate is it then

This guy gets it

So now they claiming the vaccine will keep you from having a miscarriage? That's fuckin rich

I was vaxed in dec 2020, got (presumably) delta in oct 2021. Wasn't great, not terrible. My resting heart rate was 110-120, kind of ridiculous, had two days of 103+ temp w/ Tylenol. And the brain fog was like nothing I've ever experienced. I decided to mow the lawn to get some fresh air, was completely out of it, ran over a rock the size of a baseball which then threw rock chunks into my neighbors house siding. Oops. Again, completely out of it. I've had lingering coughing w/ phlegm and shit since. I lost smell and taste for about 5 days. Still trying to get back to normal. Would the booster have helped? I don't know, possibly given I was over 6 months from initial vax.

Get 2 more boosterinos immediately. It's the only I'll feel safe (with 2 masks of course). Don't you care about my hecking safety?