Any Forums i'm tired. Should I kill myself within the next week?

Any Forums i'm tired. Should I kill myself within the next week?
I'd I do I will end up stealing a few hundred.

Attached: 1616337423265.jpg (1078x1059, 110.32K)

We gotta work towards a better life in our communities or else it will never get better

I don't care for that user.
Besides we can't make much difference when it comes to government bodies and monetary institutions.
If you think you can make a difference for the whole in the year of our lord 2022. You are sadly mistaken.

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0002.jpg (1080x1080, 135.71K)

You know I've usually ignored you, but this time you have a point. I should kill myself.

How do you plan on killing yourself?

I can't, but we can

Knife thought he jugular (left).

You're opinion is overrated, despite the dubs.

Seems very stressful and a painful way to die, it will take a long process. Do you have any chance of hiring a gun or met someone who owns a firearm?

Sure, I could bother with ordering Helium and the required items, But I'd rather travel to the middle of nowhere and end myself via a personal way.

Also I wish I had access to a gun, seems the best way to end yourself. Maybe voluntary euthanasia is just as good. But I can't travel to Switzerland.

Step in front of a train buffoon.
Or do a flip.

Attached: LeapofFaithNigEdition.webm (198x360, 1.01M)

I don't want to traumatise another person. My death wish is my own.

Also no way is that high enough. That seems like a stupid person trying to do a trick rather than a suicide.

Well, no shit. How old are you OP?

Don't kill yourself, lalka, you are very important for your-own-Misaki-chan

Attached: мисаки и сато.jpg (1920x1145, 201.04K)

Stfu

Fucking weabs make me sick.

You're pretty young yet. Why do you want to anhero?

Anyhow, if you can't change your mind, no one else can. For the last resource, try quick attempts to die that will bring not so much stress or fear, otherwise you will hesitate on living and it will only make it worse. (Ex. Jumping off Buildings, Cliffs, jumping into a car.) Best regards on your attempts.

hy are u so agressive?

Attached: 0cb1178d343ce0c4a621054b47ec3f58.jpg (600x900, 86.52K)

Because you beta weabo fags are fucking annoying. No one else cares about that shit. I know japanese and I can't stand your kind.