There was a few more messages before these but I couldn’t get them all to fit in the screenshot...

There was a few more messages before these but I couldn’t get them all to fit in the screenshot. Trips chooses my next reply

Attached: C5F1A21C-6DB7-4A2A-96CE-0AE7F3CA6393.jpg (1284x2778, 300.04K)

Would you let me eat your hair? With food I mean, I’m not a weirdo

Is coffee good for you?

Attached: FioreBrunelli03.png (1024x1024, 781.35K)

Tell her let's meet up sell life insurance i need the money

My penis is a 4 inch tuna can chode

How do you feel about the Jews?

So, uhh, do you have life insurance? Just wondering haha

Let me impregnate you after coffee.

So, have you ever worried about the situation your family will be in after your death? The cost of funerals have skyrocketed and I’m sure you wouldn’t want to be a financial burden after you’re gone.

Have you heard the good news?

oh my god, you are such a beta faggot. "maybe coffee tomorrow". No, that's not how you do shit. You don't pull the "maybe if I work late" shit.
Also, reply roll "Damn right it's awesome, after coffee why won't we make a new client?"

“This is me btw”
“Shit wrong picture sorry haha”

Attached: CA8C9B19-0C5D-49DB-99C1-E711E41CD6E7.jpg (550x798, 204.23K)

Quick tip: don't send her emojis if she doesn't reply in the same way, you're trying too hard. And she knows it, and kinda enjoys it. She'll take that coffee anyway so again, don't try too hard for now.

Rape you next week

Do you eat ass?

I’m a registered sex offender.

Hey I was just reading this crazy funny article where scientists discovered female dolphins secrete this viscous fluid in their genitals that increases the rate of ejaculation in male dolphins. The speculation is that dolphins are vulnerable while mating and this is an evolutionary advantage to decrease the time the act takes and promote the chances of insemination.
They harvested some of this fluid and tested it on a monkey's penis and the monkey had a heart attack from the extreme euphoria.
Can you imagine if human females secreted the same stuff in dolphin pussy juice? Can you imagine how hard a dude would nut in your pussy? Haha wouldn't that be hilarious?!?
please respond ;^)

Just had an offer from a better looking girl so I’m not meeting you tomorrow, sorry

this is ver yinteresting info. will do further research

So do you have a foot fetish?

I really, really, really like this image.

Attached: 1409630808061.png (516x526, 256.97K)

I love the pitch

bump for this

Attached: 20220125_110254_0000.png (1080x1080, 130.38K)

So are you into bondage?

Yeah I think I managed to convince her to meet for coffee tomorrow. I’ve rented the car she doesn’t know my real name, don’t know I’m going to avoid being seen on cameras but fuck it, they’re going to lock me up for what happened last week anyway, I’ll let you know how it goes

Wrong person

That wasn’t about you btw

This here for my roll as well