Can't wait to hear white trash retards, many of whom are probably in the same situation...

Can't wait to hear white trash retards, many of whom are probably in the same situation, explain why this is a good system in a rich country or why this guy deserved it for some reason.

I'm sure they'll have well thought-out and rational explanations! Lol

Attached: I Don't Even Want Healthcare.jpg (1439x1432, 410.59K)

Sucks to suck. Should have gotten a real job faggot. Only making 35k at 26, just give up.

Attached: 1641081838151.png (1104x927, 45.92K)

Post a goddamn source you fucking leftist nigger lover.

here's a rational reason, natural selection, fuck that wimp for having diabetes and fuck your emotional rant on Any Forumsof all places.

Attached: 1642389442530.jpg (250x247, 6.4K)

Because this didn't happen? You can't just make up a story and then say "God damnit why does the other side allow this to happen??"

>Can't wait to hear white trash retards, many of whom are probably in the same situation, explain why this is a good system in a rich country or why this guy deserved it for some reason.
>I'm sure they'll have well thought-out and rational explanations! Lol
"The Biden administration issued a temporary freeze on a final rule that would require community health centers to pass on 340B drug discounts for insulin and injectable epinephrine to low-income patients."
FYI, the rule was returned in the build back better yet to be approved by the senate but required those same people to now have specific medical insurance.

this dude doesnt look white at all though

You’ll probably get hit by a car tomorrow.

$35000 a year is poverty level. Only the rich can survive with the limited resources on Earth and I fully support what happened here.

based
that's what happens when you live in a jewish country

I agree the medical system is utter shit.

But I agree with you more. Preach.

>Can't wait to hear white trash retards, many of whom are probably in the same situation, explain why this is a good system in a rich country or why this guy deserved it for some reason.
>I'm sure they'll have well thought-out and rational explanations! Lol
yeah, you're right!
We should fix this by pushing universal administration of a new, expensive product developed by pharma companies and which doesn't even work anymore!

Can you imagine the repercussions in the economy if half a trillion dollars was wiped out? That's about how much Americans are being overcharged. Note those figures are based on average health care costs and cannot compensate for the amount of times that Americans neglect their health due to deductibles or what not. IT WILL NEVER CHANGE

ngmi

Blame Obama. He's the one who caved on including a public option in the ACA.

Give me one good reason as to why poor people deserve healthcare. Why spend taxpayer dollars on the net drains of society?

>the net drains of society?
You mean all those 'essential' workers or are we talking about politicians and lobbyists which are the ones draining all the money out of society.

you can buy Humulin or Novolin over the counter at Walmart for $50-100. a simple google search would have yielded this information. so he's a fucking moron who deserved to die.

Obama did this. Trump tried to fix it. Guess who removed the 2 rules Trump put in place to lower insulin prices? Thats right Joe "pharmaceutical hero" Biden

there is no good reason. they're usually fat and stupid and make terrible life decisions and then burden the health care system to let them slog along for a few more years

I'm no doctor but if generic insulin would have been sufficient why wasn't he prescribed that?

it doesn't need to be prescribed. you can literally walk up to a walmart pharmacy and buy it.

it may not be the best option but if the option is this or going without insulin at all by rationing it like a fucking idiot, i think its an easy choice