Anti vaxxers are the new antifa

Anti vaxxers are the new antifa

Attached: 12303956-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 85.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmed.2021.637647/full#:~:text=Effective therapies for coronavirus disease,to hyperinflammation independent of etiology.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs

Question everything except antivaxxers

I have yet to have an anti-vaxxer come through my city and burn anything down, or even start a riot.

Antifa opposes fascism. Antivaxxers are stupid sheep who obey fascists.

Your mom burned your tendies
You get peanut butter now bitch

Haha good one

that's it? that's the bait? that's just a shitpost

>Oppose fascism
>Literally get paid by Soros types to disrupt free speech events and attack people
You know at this point I think I should just hunt you children down. Tired of you faggots.

Antivaxxers are must love mandates. They are the reason we have them still.. but they aren't patriotic enough to understand making sacrifices for their fellow countryman. Because they are missinformed sheep. SAD.

You have mandates because you vote for people that push mandates, nigger. How can you be this retarded.

They're not the "new" anything. They're the same as antivaxxers have always been. Uninformed, dumb, provincial monkeys.

Dirty faggot
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmed.2021.637647/full#:~:text=Effective therapies for coronavirus disease,to hyperinflammation independent of etiology.

Attached: 1643594276132.jpg (350x312, 17.63K)

Attached: 1643594309108.jpg (969x1256, 232.96K)

There are weird idiots in every single group of people who are capable of standing in the street with a sign
Have you ever gone to a WalMart? There's freaks with their toddler's hair colored pink or blue and the mother has FUCK YOU written on her shirt and an ICP tattoo.

Are they attacking people? Firebombing federal courthouses? Are they trying to make everyone do what they want, forcing their ideology on everyone else, or do they just want to be left alone?

Sorry, I don’t see the comparison.

>lookit me I'm posting stuff I don't understand because someone else told me it makes my stupid, uneducated point for me!

You sound like a manlet I don’t think so

They are filling hospitals, defying mask mandates, intentionally going to work sick and infecting coworkers, and perpetuating the pandemic. If they were just trying to be alone nobody would give a fuck.

Antifa were a right wing fairytale that never actually existed. Antivaxers are fucking terrorists!

Triggered you pretty hard didn’t it plague rat

not really
just not biting the b8

They're too busy trying to recover from COVID.

Truth. We could have been done with COVID if everyone did their part. And it was such a small sacrifice.

Projection. If you don't understand it, stop saying other people don't. Fucking leftist.

>just not accepting the truth
Hey now that’d be a lot like antivaxxers right?

Post address nigger. Well see who's the manlet after I put you 6 feet under.

You're a high school dropout, not a biologist, or a virologist. Stop pretending you understand things you clearly don't.
>HURR RIGHTIST

Nothing is truthful about anything you believe in. No room to talk.

The Pandemic ended over a year ago. Nobody gives a fuck anymore.

so what's the truth, oh wise Any Forums user

New?

Everyone but you is already done with the pandemic.

You’re just mad cause I blew your fucking ass out Trumper hahahahaha