What’s your favorite pastime? Be honest

What’s your favorite pastime? Be honest

Attached: 3E80AE2F-A82C-4F4C-9CA3-CC7C2A5D7F7F.jpg (157x320, 9.24K)

Being a miserable cunt.

Sometimes I enjoy dancing alone in my room, listening to music. I usually have to be a bit drunk to be that emotionally open with myself, but it is kinda fun when it happens. I know it sounds sad, but I don't mind

GETTING REALLY DRUNK AND READING RANDOM PAGES OF BOOKS

browsing Any Forums

Checking those trips.

Attached: digits3.jpg (248x249, 11.59K)

>Be honest

My favourite healthy pasttime is just listening to music, really.

Video games, drawing, music and reading. Whichever takes the top spot varies, lately it's shifting from video games to art.

>I know it sounds sad

Why in the world is it sad, user?

Doesn't sound sad at all.

Be proud of yourself. And who cares what randoms on the Internet may think if you know for yourself you've found your joy. Most—really most—people never find that out.

Listening to music and drawing, been trying my hand at colouring as of late

Attached: IMG_20220129_215027331~2.jpg (2164x3104, 1.02M)

climbing trees was awesome. I am too fat now.

Focus more on the "I enjoy" part and less on what other people will think about it

Getting cross faded and browsing Any Forums while listening to music...it's a sad existence.

I do 3d printing and cooking. I don't drink anymore.

Kek, ain't you a wild one

Drinking and shitposting. I both hate and love this place. It's a fucking shithole, an ocean of piss, etc but it's one of the few places left on the clearnet that still has that feeling of brutal honesty that comes from anonymity.

painting and drawing
idk why it's so hard to pick up but once I do I don't stop for hours
I'm trying to get back into reading too, just picked up a brave new world

It use to be drugs and drinking. I did it for 10 years. Been to rehab a few times. On Nov 6th I just had an epiphany that I'm done. It wasn't a half assed thought like "bro I'm quitting" just more like " I'm actually done" and I've been sober 85 days. I have no desire to drink or do drugs. I'm just done with em.

So now I'm learning how to entertain myself without drugs n drink. So far I spend hours on Any Forums. I got a new car, New house, New tv , New everything. Starting fresh.

So idk what imma do for fun but I'll figure it out. I got a few candidates for girlfriend. I talk to them alot. Think I'll go meet up with one next weekend.

I gather yours is sticking your snout up everyone's assholes.

Getting really high and shitposting. In my experience if you're not getting regular bans, you're not using Any Forums properly.

I hope you relapse

Not going to. I'm actually done with it. My life is in order. Just got a 75k challenger. California king size bed. Amazing house.

It's pretty amazing having money. I have money now since I don't spend it all on drugs

browsing Any Forums, 90s cartoons and other tv/movies, classical music, shoegaze, skateboarding videos (not a skateboarder myself), and any math/science

Lately its been Pavlov VR

/po/
I design and built papercraft
But then "/po/" doesn't really apply because they don't design or build papercraft, they just hoard digital files and desperately try to GateKeep the hobby.

I've had the same thing happen a few times. Was lucky it was never anything like drugs or constant drinking. Was the weirdest felling to randomly think huh, it's been 4 months since I did x even though I had done it almost daily for years.

I costantly look for new good electronic music and edit/mix tracks

Attached: groovin birbs.gif (397x319, 1.9M)