What type of women do you avoid? What are the red flags?

What type of women do you avoid? What are the red flags?

Attached: Vincent_Tigoy_831_93906_.jpg (1080x1295, 373.72K)

red flag: black ex-lovers

red flag: self-harm scars, casually joking about self harm and mental health issues

I avoid gingers cause they have no soul

hair stylists and cosmetologists. they're usually ugly girls that try to play pretty but don't have natural beauty. low value women are the worst

If they say nigga a lot, have kids from a meth addicted baby daddy, if they're cheating on their current man with me, if they have daddy issues or ever mention being a size queen or have a fetlife, I'll never GF them
For trannies/femboys, if they dont have a job that's the main red flag. It means they're tryna get a sugar daddy

Attached: 1642602638269.webm (576x1024, 1.38M)

i hate these threads so much!

Attached: KEK.jpg (200x200, 16.04K)

>no father figure
>mental health issues
>self harm
>many ex's, or ex's she describes as "abusive"
>no length of time being single
>poor sense of humour
>excessive dyeing of hair, excessive tattoos or other body modifications
>socially progressive
All I can think of off the top of my head

Attached: 1614104684056.jpg (493x481, 29.57K)

OrAnGe CoLoReD puUUUUBES!?!?

Attached: 536 (1).jpg (541x895, 46.54K)

Hypersexual
Cosmetic surgery
Bright-colored hair
Nipple, septum, any given amount of piercings on her face/body - tattoos
Casually dropping stories about her mental issues
Bad relationship with her father/parents/absent father
But the absolute worst of all:
>Has kid(s)

artists

interested in certain type and brand of cars while they further don't know shit about cars. appeal, general, for objects things and interests what only happens to be expensive butt digging deeper she turns out to be completely empty about the subject. And bitches with 6.7/10 bodies butt discovering further it turns out they never eat... they will turn into ugly as soon if they don't need to work hard for anything in life.

only: has kids, bothers me. further. are you gay?

>Having a vagina
>but not letting me fuck it

Attached: elliot-rodger.jpg (940x705, 63.05K)

Nah. Hes a right wing puritan.

a large majority of females are very weak minded, and as a result have made poor life choices.

this is because females as a rule are subordinate to alpha males and are in evolutionary terms meant to "Serve" men.

in this class, the mind is weak and will fail at many easily "male" accomplished tasks.

to make up for their short comings, they wear makeup, dress or act in certain manners, and attempt to attract a mate. its purely strategic for them so they can put a roof over their head and meet many of their "objectives and goals".

you should try to figure out what their female objectives and goals are by entering into the dating world. it might shock you.

t. male virgin rightist

thank you brothers. my gut told me something was wrong about my hot coworkers. now i know.
>tattoos on both arms
>jokes about suicide, makes a finger gun to her temple
>has kids
>divorced now has a new husband
>talks shit behind other coworkers backs
>pretty sure i recall her saying she has a pitbull

Attached: redhead.jpg (183x275, 6.61K)

Anything with blue hair. 9/10 shes going to be crazy.

Da big true-true

Attached: 1622869463851.png (807x960, 452.37K)

If she’s a low IQ Trumptard. Or if her family is infested with mouth breather Trumptards.

Beauty fades with time……stupid is FOREVER

Attached: D4DFBD5F-54F3-462D-9C9D-4C18587A8239.png (680x529, 960.9K)