Fuck timmy gon do

fuck timmy gon do

Attached: 1642089463331.webm (576x1024, 834K)

Kek, what a faggy looking bitch. Good thing Timmy put a bullet in him.

Leave your ass a hashtag.

Attached: Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (250x293, 10.14K)

He's right, you know? What's stopping a strong melanin man filled with testostorone from taking your girlfriend? You can be a successful white male with lots of money, but in the end, the black man, will always be sexually superior. It's just facts. It used to make me mad and held lots of anger towards african americans, but it didn't make my dick any bigger. So, I just accepted my place as an inferior male.

didnt this nog get shot and killed?

That's right cuck bitch know your place

>Joel

>What's stopping a strong melanin man filled with testostorone from taking your girlfriend?
The melanin. Least desirable trait according to women of all races.

the law is on our side nigger. All I have to do is stalk you until you're alone at night in a hoodie and claim I feared for my life because you reached into your pocket. Or just burst in while you guys are fucking, tell the cops that the girl told me she was being raped and I shot you to stop it and oh god what a tragedy I accidentally shot her too.

There are so many ways to legally murder a nigger. What do you have, a bigger dick than mine? That won't save your life.

Wow man those are kind of like bitch moves

why would i care that some dead nigger thinks i'm a bitch? The cops and the general public would call me a hero.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-vwuz6koxKg.jpg (1260x1418, 244.12K)

The truth, I couldn't have said it any better myself user.

i have a feeling you have a racist masochistic bbc fetish. like you like to pretend to be the racist white man that gets cucked. it's like youre online role playing right now for your fetish

s&w model 10

Attached: 1643328241609.gif (500x278, 955.01K)

i do fantasize about killing niggers but nothing turns me on about the idea of an animal forceably mating with my girl. If that ever happened, the fantasy would expand to killing them both. And getting away with it because i'm a wealthy white man.

dude you are the fuckin worst actor never become a screenwriter for a movie because you cant write dialogue for shit

Why lie on the internet? You fantasize about sucking off black dick and you know it.

you're not a wealthy white man youre a discord tranny faggot larping on the internet stroking you dick playing out some sort of racial fantasy living alone in a shitty apartment

how can you tell? Not a single line of what I wrote was dialogue. Apparently your inner city education didn't teach you, so let me explain: dialogue involves writing both sides of a conversation.

Please post proof.

Attached: 1643069473253.webm (1920x1080, 1.98M)

this to your sistas

Attached: download (8).jpg (474x428, 32.3K)

we are two people... we have a running dialogue... you retard

dont you mean this

Attached: download (8).jpg (793x510, 101.77K)

i'm not writing dialogue though. I'm writing a response to your bullshit. We are HAVING dialogue, but i am not WRITING it. I am only writing one side.

retarded sexually confused discord tranny faggot dun got skooled go back to fucking your shit covered dildo

Attached: 1643334744883.jpg (1242x1232, 266.68K)

I'd gladly kill trannies too but it's not so easy to do it legally like it is with you nigs. I am a redneck. I own several guns. I salivate over the thought of getting an idea to shoot one of you with no consequences.

DISCORD TRANNY FAGGOT SAY WHAT

Why don't you come and find out, Tyrone

I'd probably get my ass kicked but at least I'd do it while speaking somewhat proper English and being both lawful and moral, granting me a place by Jesus Christ in Heaven. Niggers burn in Hell.