I brought an ounce of weed yesterday and I put it in 2 zip lock bags and one bag which I sucked the air out with a...

I brought an ounce of weed yesterday and I put it in 2 zip lock bags and one bag which I sucked the air out with a straw I then put it in a shoe box in my wardrobe

but my wardrobe smells strongly of weed what do I do to stop the smell or get rid of it

Just to note I live in the uk

Attached: C4DFD851-5D41-4357-9D43-3D72967A6F5B.jpg (828x1321, 994.66K)

Get a glass jar that seals

ur moms gonna get made at u xDddd

/thread
also OP is a retarded faggot as always

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread..

Wrap it in a condom and stick it up your personal anus.

Fuck off I have never brought a an ounce before

Fuck you I just wanted to know how to stop the smell you cunt

Throw away the weed and grow up, you pathetic faggot. Cannabis and any drug is such a stupid idea.

Hurr hurr, look, I can stupify myself. How cool. OMG, don't tell mummy

Fucking faggot.

Bet you like loli’s you fat pedo

Not him but I like lolis and drugs what does that make me?

wrap it in clingfilm.

ur mom is disappointed OP, SHE KNOWS SHE KNOWS

Put those bags in one of these next. Get a box or something to keep that stuff in too.

Attached: transparent-tupperware-blue-cover-plastic-white-background-72383839.jpg (800x800, 61.9K)

You need something airtight, use a small lunchbox those sistema ones can pick em up in wilko.

A fat pedo

Weed is one of the most persistent of smells. Like the guy said a glass jar with plastic seal and many threads.... Or get one of those domestic vacpac machines,but even then there's no guarantees.

Put in thirty or more plastic bags. Don`t skimp on the ziplock seal.

Got it

Attached: post-image-25729004.png (1254x1771, 916.71K)

Yeah I just don’t want my whole wardrobe to stink

I moved from London to Sydney at 16 to smoke cones and live on my own. That was like 10 years ago

get your shit together OP

Attached: good-luck-with-all-that.gif (400x300, 1.34M)

Store it in a coffee container with ground coffee.

Bruh I ain’t even 18 yet

smoke all of it
boom
no more smell in your closet

You have to be 18 to post here

smokes cones, and calls out nonces

on ya lad

Attached: 1631075325810.jpg (1138x1080, 706.07K)

neither was I, I was fresh 16, lived with my Vietnam vet Grandad for like a month and got my own shitty place with a couple of roommates

I am 18

use ozium, but don't breathe the shit in.

Attached: 064a1aa7-0004-419f-8a40-821510834b7c.6c81ed5746f0b4b1c6e10b3c938be759.jpg (2000x2000, 462.1K)

a sealed glass jar or tupperwear works.

You have to be 18 to post here.

Nice how you doing now

UK fag here myself. Get this shit. It's called Tightvac. If you use this right you can't smell fuck all. If you're paranoid put a plastic bag over it. But I've used this for years. Does the fukin damage lad. Amazon.

Attached: 1643583668649.jpg (1080x1882, 112.25K)

Just put it in an airtight glass jar. The smell can get through plastic.

How much dose it hold cause I got an ounce and a 3.5

yeah got some pugs, a motorcycle, had some wild ass relationships. Been bartending for like 5 years and I'm about to become an electrician.

times were tough and rents fucked but it taught me so much about growing up and I had more freedom than sense.