Why do gay people have ass sex? It's not real sex, it's unnatural and it's disgusting...

Why do gay people have ass sex? It's not real sex, it's unnatural and it's disgusting. It actually proves the point that homosexuality is against nature, at least biologically.

Attached: images_-_2022-01-23T202234.733.jpg (497x617, 56.54K)

What do you suggest then? Cut my ball sack open and get fucked that way?

I just want to let everyone know. As a bi dude, there is no difference in feel between fucking a dudes ass or a girls ass.

Attached: 1642540994896.jpg (4032x1960, 752.75K)

You don't have to fuck a girls ass they have an actual hole designed for actual sex.
I don't know, jerk and blow each other off? Or figure out your malfunction and fuck women like you're supposed to?

The prostate is accessible through the anus. This gives you far better orgasms than any vagina or hand. Also I love the thought of being dominated and slammed hard by a larger guy. Women are too gentle.

You need therapy honestly. I hope you get the help you need.

Did you know, OP, that when polling huge groups of people across vast cultural, sexual, age, and socioeconomic divides, the data repeatedly supports these truths:

1) There are far more heterosexual people in the world that engage in anal intercourse than homosexual people that do.

2) As many as 20% of homosexuals don't engage in anal intercourse

did you know.... more hetero couples engage in anal sex than homosexual couples? It's true. A study was done where tons of straight and gay couples were asked about it.

So, if anything, OP, you should probably just throw yourself off a tall building to your death.

is there an echo in here?

Is there an echo in here??

Id rather have sex with some dude than with a bitch from the photo you posted xD

Yep sounds like you're gay

>I need therapy for getting better orgasms

ok

ok, you win. I lol'd

No you need therapy because you like getting fucked in the hole you shit out of.

bro what's unnatural is fake titties and makeup, if we can't have sex you can't have hunnies
seriously though the unnatural shit is all retarded, your body is literally a piece of nature, every thing you do with it is natural.
return to the earf

Attached: 1642018616425m.jpg (1024x685, 64.94K)

the truth hurts

Straight people also have ass sex, stupid incel.

How does it prove any of that?

You do need therapy for better orgasms. Massage therapy. Hands on.

Attached: sidey sex dungeon.jpg (481x348, 48.31K)