Why people are mean to us obese

why people are mean to us obese

Attached: 1643130346610.jpg (741x764, 125.55K)

Shut up you fat.

I weigh 95 kilograms.

Idk it hurts my feelings

Attached: CF8166C4-71BE-4B24-9D0F-5F13EA25931B.jpg (960x1792, 287.55K)

You should kill yourself now.

Obesity is a reflection of one's character.
Being obese means you probably have shit impulse control and only think of the short term.

Attached: 1495132765403.jpg (1100x684, 335.52K)

Cope. I wont

Because they are shallow fucks.

Attached: My gut.jpg (520x390, 21.05K)

Neck yourself faggot.

Based

You first fag

Because you can't chase us fatty fatty two by four, you can't fit through your bedroom door

being mean to one self is the only way to get fit and lose obesity

Assuming this question was posed in good faith, it's because obesity represents an absolute moral failure. There's a reason even ancient societies looked down upon gluttony. Fat people have been hated throughout history because not only are they physically repulsive, not only do they exude abundance in a world where countless poor and destitute struggle to survive, but because their very existence demonstrates a lack of very basic virtues. Virtues such as self-control, vitality, discipline, and self-awareness. Few people advertise their own degeneracy as publicly and as shamelessly as fat people. And now some of them have the audacity, the fucking impudence to assert that in spite of their utterly revolting nature, that they are somehow deserving of respect. No. Fuck you and fuck all obese people. I hope you eventually see the error of your ways and make a serious effort to turn back towards a life of virtue and temperance. If not, then I hope you die young and never have children. You disgusting piece of human waste.

He should force feed himself until he learns a lesson

Kys

Because you're a fat fuck. You can change. Stop eating so much and excercise more, that's literally it. Fat people love to say "it's not that easy... It'S aN aDdIcTiOn".

OK keep comparing yourself to a fucking heroin junky you loser. Eat less. Exercise more.

Oh you tried that and it didn't work? You were still eating too much and not exercising enough. It's basic fucking math. More calories in than what you burn means you gain weight.

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0029.jpg (1080x1080, 119.41K)

Make me nigger

Kek what a pathetic reply. You thought you were some hot shit creating this reply, expecting people to flood you with more replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman replier. Oh my God, what a terrible replier you are. Ruined this entire thread with this dumb reply.

shut up fat

Covid is ridding the world of the fat lazy liberal fucks. Covid was given to us by god.

Attached: 1547851562966.jpg (1000x1414, 265.98K)

Heres the thing, obesity symbolises a lack of self-care which isn't attractive or something to be proud of. It's simply the fact that you're unwilling to take care of your body and make yourself more agile and overall happier.

Pic is me. I'm 6'5 and 306 lbs

What ya think? Still doable?

Attached: Screenshot_20220119-221820_Snapchat.jpg (1079x1625, 787.98K)

People are shallow and judge worth by what's in front of them.
They're too stupid to appreciate anything subtle.

Do it yourself

fuck off nigger lover

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0028.jpg (1080x1080, 110.83K)

Jak Stonoga

or your rich af and can afford to eat whenever and however you want. must be nice.

You have no idea what it's like to be a skinny fuck...I weigh 136lbs and I'm 5'9 and no girl turns to see you, people think you eat badly or that you have vices, your clothes fit poorly, it's a real asspaint, fat people can at least go to a gym and train easily.

Is Google accurate user?

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-162848_Chrome.jpg (649x515, 44.8K)