Decided to try a different brand of adult diaper pull ups. I fucked up

Decided to try a different brand of adult diaper pull ups. I fucked up.

Attached: Deapend_Night_Defense-Diaper-Pull-Up-Women.jpg (3000x3000, 463.96K)

It's Depends what did you expect

I'm wearing my first pair of them right now. I'll pee them later this afternoon. I can already tell they aren't going to absorb as much as the Tranquility pull ups I had been using.

The Tranquility brand could just barely hold a full piss without leaking.

These don't have nearly as much area to hold in urine.

Attached: 3283SEO6.jpg (644x470, 52.16K)

Clever girl

Stop wearing drug store pull-ups and start wearing goodnites XL. They hold a decent amount and are more comfy.

Attached: C6812CFF-6666-46AF-85C8-D300C7595DBF.jpg (3088x2316, 1.86M)

>goodnites XL
They are pull-ups? Also, are they noticeable under jeans when out in public?

Tena is the best but hard to get so goodnites are a great alternative

Pullups and they are really thin and depending on how tight your jeans are you could probably fit 2 pairs
super comfy compared to depends as well

So do you faggots actually need these, i4 do you wear them out of laziness or degeneracy?

OP probably needs them im just a lazy degen though

>2022
>wearing pullups instead of diapers
>are you gay OP?

Attached: 1641192745473.jpg (1438x1918, 265.74K)

Attached: 20220125_110333_0000.png (1080x1080, 132.25K)

They have a fresh diaper smell which some might notice. Tiny bit krinkly too. But I wear them under leggings and skirts/dresses and have never been called out for it.

I find it comfy and my bladders a bit sprinkly so diapers save my panties.

Girls in diapers is the pinnacle of hot

Stupid me. GoodNites XL are just the largest size for kids. Up to 140 pounds. I'm 125 so I'll try them.

Thanks.

Don't need them for incontinence or anything like that. I do like them for sex play both with a partner and for masturbation.

Attached: adult-diapers-3-ladies.jpg (1000x1502, 320.84K)

>wear them under leggings and have never been called out for it.
Impressive. I thought regular underwear was noticeable with leggings. That's why they are mostly worn with thong underwear.

Agreed if diapers are only for urinating. Changing a poopy diaper grosses me out and is an instant turn on.

Changing my girlfriends pull-ups "who forgot to be a big girl and wet herself like a baby" is arousal advanced.

She needs to be lifted on the bathroom countertop to rip off her wet pull up. I have to was her vagina and bum with a warm wash cloth.

She has to get a good spanking for being naughty.

Then I powder her bum and privates before slipping a fresh pull up on and walk her back to the couch, bedroom or wherever we were playing.

Need more diaper content preferably shy/embarrassed

Attached: 1643355758428.jpg (828x945, 217.22K)

Death by hammer is too kind for you. How are degenerates like you allowed to even exist?

how do you see this progressing user?
asking for a fren

Attached: facefucked diaper only.jpg (500x667, 69.94K)

I mean, my butt loses the crack definition but winter coats + tunics or longer tops usually cover my backside. I rarely wear jeans but I imagine it’d be fine under jeans.

Why are you wearing one, user? Did too much gay sex enlarge your anus and create incontinence?

It changes based on how much time we have, what kind of mood we are in. If we are drinking. The last she got a hard spanking and other factors.

Friday evening she came over and spent that night, last night and most this morning at my apartment before she had to go home.

I put her in a pull-up as soon as she got here Friday. I kept her in nothing but the diaper for an hour or so but she complained about being cold, so I let her wear some pajama pants and gave her a hoodie she could wrap around her.

I also immediately filled her favorite bottle with Tito's vodka for her to suck on and kept it topped up for her.

We made out for a while and I kept peaking inside her pull and feeling around (fingering her vagina) to make sure it was dry.