Anyone else's type these crazy unstable broken chicks...

Anyone else's type these crazy unstable broken chicks? Their emotional stability fucks me up but I'm so addicted to them.

Has anyone had any luck with holding an actual relationship with one? Or any luck changing what you're attracted to? I really want to be done with these self destructive relationships but it's all I'm interested in. Last one lasted 4 years and I'm still recovering from the break up that happened a few months ago.

Attached: s.jpg (1919x2518, 1.26M)

They give the best head but don't do it bro

Love to hate and hate to love these types of girls

Bump

Make them cheat on their boyfriends and lie to friends to fuck them up more, but never date them. Even if you're an insane chad, way out if their league and you're into them, it only means she'll hold off on cheating on you a little longer than average. They brains need drama and disorder. If they get bored and happy, they'll set fire to their own life. Fuckem and drop them or stick around and poke the fire. Don't wall unto it

Attached: 1643175882595.jpg (600x1285, 84.1K)

Best thing to do is cut them out of your life and avoid them before they fuck up your whole life. I had a crazy bitch like that and by the end of our relationship she left me with nothing. Took me years to build my life back up. Just get their OF.

too much drama

Man I know. Her pussy was fuckin magic but she ruined any sanity I had. I miss her childish bullshit. The pussy was good enough to make me consider going back.

Yea, it's all about logic vs urges. Something about cumming inside them hits different than just a normie chick.

This was the case with me. I was way out of her league and she drove me so crazy I fell down to around her level and she cheated. I used to do that where I'd make em send me nudes and cheat till I stupidly dated one and fell in love like a cringy fuck.

I know, she was so over the top and the victim in everything. She eventually turned on me and I still think about her daily after months even though she started fucking another dude two weeks after the break up. She really fucked me up bros, but the longer I spend away from her, the more mentally stable I feel. My fear is I'm gonna get right back into another her.

Dont be the guy wondering where that crazy bitch is at. Just hook up with them and never be to nice go them. They have a low opinion of themselves so they feel like they should be treated kinda shitty. If you start kissing their ass it fucks them up and they look for something else

Girls with daddy issues are my speciality. I was fucking this 21 year old. I'm 33. We fucked for a good couple hours. We both stop for a water break.....she starts balling her eyes out. "I should of stopped him! We were just children. I can't believe a father would do that to his children"

I was just like "lol what"

We went back to fucking and I made her call me daddy. She was crying and came on my dick. Was pretty hot.

God you’re a fucking virgin Jesus Christ. Body mind and soul.

And then you woke up

That's solid advice. That's where I went wrong. I used to treat her like any other woman till I started to feel bad for her over the million sob stories she told. I tried to be the "good guy". Like I said, cringy shit I'm not proud of.

Same with mine. She never cried during or after sex but it was daddy shit. Whenever she'd have trouble cumming I'd tell her to call me daddy and it did it right away. It's weirdly common in these broken girls.

In some ways yea, I let her turn me into a bitch and it's no one's fault but my own. Should've never fell that hard for her, should've had the balls to leave her toxic ass years ago.

Avoid these girls and do not fall for their bullshit, like others said they will ruin your life. If you are unfortunate enough to get involved with one of them that is also a narcissist they will hide just how bad they actually are from you.

Attached: 20220125_110353_0000.png (1080x1080, 131.85K)

Same thing with "bad boys"
Girls should avoid them but.... the dick is too good. Bad boys and girls with daddyissues are the same kind.

Yeah i’m addicted to chicks like this. Their really easy to manipulate.

Yes, they are my type. But the ones who I look after all have had serious challenges in their lives. None of this made up sjw victim bullshit.

I'm a dominant daddy type by nature so it all works for me. The trick is you have to remain dominant. Gentle, kind, but dominant. Otherwise they're crazy will take over.

I'm poly with a wife, a second wife, and two girlfriends. AMA I suppose.

The difference is if a "bad boy" pulls shit he will get his ass beat and thrown in jail. BPD Narcissists wont give a second thought to stabbing you or accusing you of rape and destroying your life with zero repercussion.

broken and unstable girls are only good for fucking. That's it, do nothing else.

My first/last gf of 4 years was the same. Stupidly hot body but basically just like her father. Cold, distant and a huge cunt.
Helped her overcome depression and she stopped cutting herself after o told her "I don't care if you kill yourself when i break up with you, if you tell me shit like that i'm gonna break up, i love you but stop that, it's your decision".

Some time later i kissed her ass like you did and i was pretty cringy and a weak man. Broke up with her, she didn't care, that fucked me over mentally and now i'm better than before mentally.

Fun Fact: Now she's studying japanology, sociology and scandinavistic and now her friend groupd up there is also a circle of social and mental fuck ups. lol

Yea mine was serious too. Pretty much isolated and only seen when she was molested by her schizophrenic druggy dad. Grew up with an alcohol and drug problems and now occasionally does random assortments of pills.

She wanted to be good, I could see it in her; but she wasn't. She fights so hard to try to be normal but she's toxic. Drove myself a bit crazy trying to justify her treating everyone horribly, kept telling myself it isn't her fault. Whether she's a narcissist or borderline or just damaged like crazy, the result is the same; she's horrible for me and I gotta cut her out.

I mean the same is they both are the kinds of persons who will fuck u goood, give u the greatest orgasms, and stomp your heart. People with mommy/daddyissues are bad either gender

Holy fuck same. She dumped me like it was nothing and found a new dude a few weeks later. Started posting on socials about how well she was doing even though she's clearly just doing drugs and fucking random drug dealers. Her only friends are Twitter SJWs who tell her she's the victim and drug dealers who use her body cause it's cheaper to get sex for 10$ worth of weed than it is to pay a hooker a few hundred.

I let myself fall low, but God damn. Some people just have no fuckin respect for themselves.