Sup Any Forums

Sup Any Forums
So the anti-defamation league just changed the definition of racism to say that only white people can be racist…

Attached: AAF77201-4389-40A9-A319-60072639FED2.jpg (1080x1295, 161.94K)

They know they'll get gassed soon so they're going all in.

fpbp

Exactly.

Fucking evil motherfuckers.

So white people aren't a race, I guess?

Attached: ironing.jpg (600x500, 39.78K)

The Chinese must be relieved.

Sounds like they don't understand that they don't control the definition

so jews in Israel then? The forgot to add this definition only for America.

This is the Oxford English Dictionary's definition of racism.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO PARTICULAR COLOR OR SPECIFIC PRIVILEGE OF ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE IS MENTIONED IN THIS DEFINITION!

FUCK THE ADL!

Definition of racism in English:

racism
See synonyms for racism

Translate racism into Spanish
noun

1Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
‘a program to combat racism’

1.1The belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.
‘theories of racism’

I’m part Jewish. Let me say this, when these kikes who run that stupid site do shit like this, what do they think the outcome is going to be? You can only push people for so long.

Dude: White people run the society: presidents, legislators, judges, governors, etc.

Marginalization and/or oppression can only occur from the top down: peons do not oppress presidents.

Attached: scr6.jpg (635x459, 126.16K)

When they push constantly with their media control- they slowly do control the definition by gaslighting the weak and stupid.

They are an open wound

I run society? Sure doesn't feel like it.
What about the colored people in government? I guess black people run society since we had a black president for 8 years.

Attached: 1642667792792.jpg (709x640, 72.49K)

Direct them to China yelling nigger at the bus of basketball players. /thread niiiiygger. Niiygger. NIIYGGER!! GO HOME

I run nothing. Part jew here again. I have literally nothing. I grew up next to a trailer park. Get the fuck out of here with your self loathing bullshit. For the jews, stop kiking around and trying to create problems, and for the Whites, stop virtue signalling and browbeating other White people to the point they hate themselves and then idiot “minorities” hop on as if it isn’t White people’s kindness that allows them to even live in Europe and North America.

Make no mistake, if the White man willed it you would all be dead in short order.

Don't care. Everything in politics is bait now. Nobody has honest conversations anymore.

Not in this Godforsaken board, no.

Captcha: spaam

Attached: IMG-20220123-WA0014.jpg (1080x1080, 124.1K)

Good. Race war when?

They just conveniently forget when it's anyone other then big bad whitey being racist.

cringe