B-b-but muh high chance of surviving!!!

>B-b-but muh high chance of surviving!!!

Uneducated white trash genuinely can't understand or cope with the fact that they're going to spend the rest of their lives sick from this. And I am fresh out of sympathy for these anti-science, anti-American trash.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-112835_Chrome.jpg (1439x2598, 1.07M)

I got it and had no such symptoms. Why are you dishonest?

So if normal food smells like shit, does shit smell like food to her?

Both times I was tested positive for covid I had smell and taste. Besides that if I happen to lose them I'll have easier time eating healthy.

>my personal experience trumps your argument
Why are YOU being dishonest?

The covid hoax is over in my country No need for masks while in supermarkets, no vaccine requirements to eat out or go to bars. I feel sorry for the retards who took the clot shit

OP the pic you posted counts as someones personal experience too

Attached: wojak-pencil-drawing-smoking.jpg (279x305, 44.34K)

Ever since I had it certain things do not smell right.
Certain meats like beef jerky or pepperoni have a foul smell. The smell from the dairies and farms in my area also have that smell now instead of the normal animal smell. And also when I take a shit that’s what it smells like instead of just smelling like shit.
I’ve never experienced this smell before covid so I can’t even describe what it smells like.
Oddly my taste is fine so if I ignore the smell then beef jerky and pepperoni taste normal

Why do people have such different responses to the same virus? Maybe there's something else causing the disease and the virus just happens to activate it?

ah yes, the great plan- ruine tastebuds so we all can eat insects only

The vaccine doesn't stop this from happening.

>my personal experience trumps your argument
Yes.

Attached: 20220125_110254_0000.png (1080x1080, 130.38K)

Uneducated white trash alias Hitler alias the right alias everyone with a different opinion

>I am fresh out of sympathy for these anti-science, anti-American trash.
I'm not there yet, but I feel as if they keep being dipshits, I will in the near future.

Attached: Fake and Gay.jpg (804x449, 31.85K)

Claire Bridges
literally just died because she got vaxxed

I'm vaccinated and lost my taste and smell...Vaccinated or not, it doesn't mean shit

Implying you were even caring what fucking trash you were eatting

Nobody has ever died from getting vaxxed, but nice b8.

All these vaxxed, triple-boosted athletes starting to to keel over from heart attacks all of a sudden. Definitely not related. No way.

Attached: IMG-20220123-WA0007.jpg (1080x1080, 154.17K)

>uneducated

pic related.

OP wants to put us in camps

Attached: 6A15A481-44C0-41A4-B506-8F2990751852.gif (320x238, 193.02K)

What you say is *kinda* true - since those people don't actually exists and so those events didn't happen...