Anyone got a fresh pic of a covid positive test kit that doesn't show up in tineye so I can get off work?

Anyone got a fresh pic of a covid positive test kit that doesn't show up in tineye so I can get off work?

Attached: 96n5prg9mnc81.jpg (3024x4032, 815.45K)

just use photoshop

I don't trust my abilities enough without it probably looking fake lol

Kys

just add a drop off beer

so practice
fool

got you op

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-113520_Instagram.jpg (909x1305, 123.33K)

This. Havent worked since dec. 2020. Always positive.

kek

Don't put it in your nose. Stick it in your pee-pee. It always shows a positive result when you do.

You should have deleted the geocode before you posted that.

Add lemon juice. The acid affects the proteins used to detect the virus but your work will demand a positive PCR test as proof of infection.

Surprised. I thought the dole office would want you to get a lab test to confirm if you can't queue up again or not.

I am assuming you are an anti vaxxer republican that wants to get out of work but blames Biden policies for why companies can't keep enough staff and causing inflation

KYS

That one takes 2-5 days right?

No I'm vaxxed and boosted. I have covid symptoms but my rapid test came back negative so I'm confused as to why considering I have so many of the symptoms.

Maybe the vaxx is just working as intended.

Probably AIDS

the rapid tests are complete garbage, you're better off flipping a coin

Attached: 20220125_105554_0000.png (1080x1080, 131.68K)

Perhaps, idk if I'm still supposed to stay home even though I have symptoms though

Please fucking kill yourself. Covid isn't a joke and trying to lie about it to get out of work is sociopathic.

chill bro

i made this in mspaint

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1210x1613, 425.01K)

Got a fresh positive from my gf, but why should i carry ur lazy ass