Has anyone here quit weed cold turkey? I’ve tried multiple times but always start smoking again

Has anyone here quit weed cold turkey? I’ve tried multiple times but always start smoking again.

Attached: 892E3D60-F98E-47A1-B273-2FF7DE5005D8.jpg (1170x1156, 663.08K)

have sex with a cold turkey

yeah mate I was doing wake n bake and smoking till I went to bed for a few years, every day, even work days, 24/7 blazed... then got in a fight with my housemate and we both went off cold turkey.
been two years and only had maybe three joints at parties?
realised all my problems were my own fault, couldn't blame it on any substances. also the first couple months I was even more paranoid than when I was smoking. fully hallucinated a ghost at work, as in an entire person that just did not exist. eventually went away.
real good not having a super strong tolerance anymore when I do actually smoke with friends, better than not feeling anything and smoking alone, for real.
it's tough but long term worth it I reckon. not even close to as fucked up as dropping heroween cold turkey aye

Thanks bro, I haven’t smoked yet today and hopefully I won’t buy any.

I had a friend go from smoking multiple times a day of wax or pens every day to straight cold turkey. He was also doing other stuff like shrooms occasionally and a good bit of nicotine so the overall usage struck him as overindulgent suddenly.
I would imagine cold turkey still has a spectrum. If you take a break for 2 weeks cold turkey and then smoke 2 times a week after that its not really a problem for you anymore I would imagine, but if your habits resume to the old norm immediately and you really struggle maybe it just isn't for you

Replace it with alcohol

thats the liquor talking

Yeah I used to smoke basically every single day for like 10~ years. I started to drink more and kinda lost interest in weed, it just stopped doing shit for me and I had to smoke constantly to keep any sort of "high". I didn't have any real negative side effects except for eating, when I took like a 2/3 month break I just wasn't feeling hungry at all. I smoke like a couple days every few weeks now and I'm actually getting high as fuck all day long instead of a 20 minute buzz and a headache. It really isn't that bad, more of a mental thing over physical. Just be glad you ain't an alcoholic, that shit is brutal to quit.

probably your best answer

No i quit hard liquor 4 years ago. That stuff should be illegal

lmao based advice then

Take a mega-dose of mushrooms with the focus of fixing your bad habits.
Worked for me. 5-7 grams depending on whether you're a big boy or not.

>weed
>cold turkey
Good luck avoiding those terrible weed withdrawals, fucking pussy.

I've cut way back and it was pretty easy. I smoked daily for over 10 years now I maybe smoke maybe once every other week.

Mostly it just didn't do that much for me anymore. I could be rollin like a chimney all day and just end up with a headache by 8pm. I asked myself why am I paying for this and stopped buying weed.

I think for a a week I craved it. For two weeks I wanted it. After that it didn't bother me much. Now every other week I go to one of my friends to hang out smoke a single bowl and feel blitzed. It's great I feel like I can enjoy weed again.

Dope Faggots are bad for the economy funneling money to niggers and beaners.

Op here, thanks for the responses. Love you guys

I never even tried to quit I just grew out of it. Since I moved back to Canada I've been smoking every day at midnight though. I don't like the brain fog when I have shit to do plus it kills my conversational ability and I like to talk to my wife.

mega agree, most of my friends and my brother especially smoke constantly and I just don't get it as I can barely function on it. I usually just pass out or can't think properly.

Kek

I stopped fairly recently, no signs of going back now, been off it for about a month or so now. I smoked for 11 years, and this isn't the first time I tried to quit. AMA

ive quit both weed and cigarettes and all it took was just not going out to buy more. literally easy.