So what is it?

so what is it?

Attached: unknown.png (768x1024, 982.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNPvOSRCyz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Yeah well at least I'm not a bot

Attached: sad orc.jpg (512x356, 38.18K)

really? You couldn't post this last night without getting b& and now nobody gives a fuck. ay lmao

it just looks like a fish eye, am I wrong?

Attached: 1643451717689.png (1246x829, 921.35K)

inb4 404

I'm sure it's something totally banal but mods where going after it like it was CP last night. In fact when I got the whole board had just been purged and I assumed it was like a CP shitstorm of yesteryear but it was jsut this pic and a few others. I assumes it's just a joke but damn that's commitment

Photo from the inside of a tunnel with person with flashlight on at the entrence

Kek what a pathetic reply. You thought you were some hot shit creating this reply, expecting people to flood you with more replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman replier. Oh my God, what a terrible replier you are. Ruined this entire thread with this dumb reply.

Kek what a pathetic reply. You thought you were some hot shit creating this reply, expecting people to flood you with more replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman replier. Oh my God, what a terrible replier you are. Ruined this entire thread with this dumb reply.

reverse image search showed no direct matches last night but came up with "celestial event" as the closest match. take that for what you will

fuck off with this shit spam faggots

Kek what a pathetic reply. You thought you were some hot shit creating this reply, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible user you are. Ruined this entire thread with this dumb reply.

Kek what a pathetic reply. You thought you were some hot shit creating this reply, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible user you are. Ruined this entire thread with this dumb reply

bird, dog, cat, or fisheye, some animal
any other answers than it's just some low-effort meme are schizo retards who should hang themselves

we've hit a dead-end

Attached: 1643435204059.jpg (799x582, 106.21K)

Looks like the eye of an owl tbh

a hamster

If it is aliens, will you go out fighting or will you perish like dogs?

Attached: 1634405040413.jpg (709x1024, 149.47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HNPvOSRCyz0

There is nothing going on.

Something going on confirmed.

damn that's super wierd

schizo retard