Honest thoughts on Flavor Flav?

Honest thoughts on Flavor Flav?

Attached: flavor.jpg (1200x1200, 197.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mfvEd6qai2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old ass nigger

who?

a bit bland tbh

cucks ytbois and hates cops. based nigger.

Was in jail, is in jail and/or will be in jail.

kek, nice dad joke

He always knew what time it was.

Attached: flavor-flav-1.jpg (1500x1000, 291.07K)

This and one of the best hype men in the biss

Attached: EB94F2CC-97BC-4996-A836-C594F5185362.gif (220x164, 73.03K)

public enemy was always some weird fucks. they tried to channel hardcore militant like black panther shit, which is fine as a demonstration, but i read one of their trailers at thesmokinggun and it was pretty basic. they had hardly any special demands besides some nice food but demanded NO ALCOHOL around them. it made them look a little lame and out of control, and since this idiot was the only one that didn't have to be so serious when performing, i wondered if it was because he couldn't control himself. everyone else was already signed on to be super serious as part of the act.

not "trailer", i mean "rider". that was a major part of the early appeal of thesmokinggun; celebrity/performer riders. shit like the infamous "no brown m + m" shit.

Flav is a “hype man” that’s what he’s good at. He’s not a rapper, have you heard his solos? He has and always will be the best hype man for Chuck D.

A nigress is accused of using a fatal robbery to carry out a theft of her own, according to police. They were shocked to find the theft didn't involve a bicycle.

A Georgia nigger was arrested after she was caught pocketing lottery tickets at a store after the clerk was shot during a robbery.
Lakiesha Deshawn McGhee, 43, a registered nurse nigger from Bonaire, Georgia, was arrested on Monday and charged with theft by taking and tampering with evidence, according to local paper. McGhee allegedly stole several lottery tickets from a store after the clerk, Sabrina Renee Dollar, 43, was gunned down by robbers.
The nigger continues to say, "I dindu nuffin and this be reparations for slavery for 200 years ago." The D.A.'s office is seeking the death penalty for the nigger and all of her kind.

Makes sense to me

Ah cant do nuthin for you man,
Im eating peanuts out the can..

Attached: Classic Popeye #5 001.jpg (1440x2217, 1.03M)

At least you will always know what time it is if your hanging with this nigga

Then why is it upside down from his perspective?

He's fun to listen to, but honestly I've always leaned more toward Chuck D because everything he says is serious social commentary. Having Flav on the tracks with him keeps it from being too heavy-handed, though. I think they make a good pair.

So he can show YOU what TIME IT IS.

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0025.jpg (1080x1080, 124.33K)

Never heard of him

Anyway what flavor is he?

> Rap music
Grow up junior there is actual music around you know

youtu.be/mfvEd6qai2s