I'm voting republican come mid terms. Dont like anything I'm hearing from the left. I'm independent btw

I'm voting republican come mid terms. Dont like anything I'm hearing from the left. I'm independent btw.

Attached: Trump.jpg (474x325, 15.59K)

I'll vote R again when Trump is no longer controlling the party, and not before. He wants to be Stalin when he grows up.

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

No one cares, OP. Go back to Any Forums

The left is gonna stay looney tunes no matter who gets into office. And any R taking the WH is gonna meke them flip their shit, be it Ron Desantis, Ted Cruz or even Larry Hogan. Hes the governor of maryland btw.

LoL file a complaint.

Well I hope I don't die too soon
I pray the lord my soul to save
Oh I'll be a good boy, I'm trying so hard to behave
Because there's one thing I know, I'd like to live
Long enough to savor
That's when they finally put you in the ground
I'll stand on your grave and tramp the dirt down

They say hating others and expecting harm to befall them is like drinking poison expecting others to get sick.

this. nobody asked you to come here election tourists.

"'me no likey left, so me vote for religious autocracy" lol.

no one gives a shit op
>see: the cancer that is killing Any Forums

Attached: 2T5ES22MXDJNXCJEWWNAWDAAVVIYGZGU.jpg (680x508, 45.33K)

That "religious autocracy" is doing a very good job of defending our rights and freedoms.

Ok virgin, border crossing non national. Go back to Africa.

Attached: 3A68E17D-B514-43F7-ABB1-3A42A6688829.gif (498x498, 1.56M)

>I'm independent btw.
No, you are not.

Attached: 7c461c86242bc7b2d332423ad7413ef8.jpg (235x288, 14.34K)

LIterally registered as an independent.

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0017.jpg (1080x1080, 97.8K)

You're not an independent. You're a republican. Why do republicans like to LARP as if they "used to be a leftist" or they were somehow convinced to turn away from the left even though they demonstrate absolutely 0 leftist values or positions? It's fuckin weird. Your reason for "leaving the left" is that they are "looney"... healthcare? Education? Proper taxes on the rich? Even UBI? Did you ever care about any of these things or were you an "independent" because it felt cooler than being a gay Fox News watching retard?
>b-but Biden-
So the democrats got some establishment stooge into office and your response is to go right... now... in the time when the right is the most vehemently against anything and everything the left might stand for... yea. You're not an "independent" you fucking tard. Unless literally the only thing you care about is highschooler-tier culture war drama that literally has less effect on the world than current fashion trends and you throw away all values because trannys are le bad and race obsessed niggers are le dumb and you associate these thing with le left. You're a nigger and a faggot. I hope you know that.

Sounds like you got bases covered. Remember the dead, illegals, felons, and spy’s they all vote too without ID.

Attached: C83A6BD9-916E-43ED-888E-75A36BA0AADD.gif (498x281, 1.62M)

Ikr. We cant pass voter ID laws fast enough.

If in 2022 you are still larping as some kind of centrist that is choosing between one side of the other you might be the biggest fag of all time. KYS

So......you are voting for cancel culture, burning books, misogyny, laws making it more difficult to vote, racism, ignoring legal subpoenas, more school shooting, antisemitism, stupidity, and ending democracy.

Attached: cons1.jpg (784x960, 74.96K)

Unreal that americans are so cucked that they think the american democrat party is left wing.

You think black people are too stupid to get government issued photo IDs? You sound racist.

Attached: democrats woke white.jpg (566x640, 78.42K)

When I think of most “secure”, I think hey come on in an vote you look of age I guess here’s a form and your booth, remember to vote Democrat down ballot. Thanks so much!

I too love bamboo fibers and red Ferraris that mysteriously show up at 3am.

Your neighborhood Democrat faggot, vote D, faggot, now!

Attached: 797EB321-07D5-46E8-90C0-54AFB18DF6E9.jpg (1024x1013, 67.43K)

Ok Joe!

Attached: D1E2FD88-905D-4B96-9A7B-54241BFDC3B8.jpg (952x678, 117K)

I voted Dem in 2004 when Bush II was being a fiscally irresponsible fucktard, and in the 2006 midterms when fucktard RINOs wouldn't restrain him. I then voted R because Obama made shit far worse.
I like that Ron Desantis is another Republican who won't cuck out to mass immigration. Most reps before Trump did so because their paymasters wanted more cheap labor, and crush the bargaining power of everybody else.

Anyway, I do hold a few leftists values.
1. End the prison for profit system. All they will do is lobby for more shity laws to keep prisoners coming in, and more dysfunctional parents raising dysfunctional kids to make future prisoners.
2. Stop wasting time and money on "Absitnence only" schools, all it does is make more abortion, more shitty parents, more overstuffed foster homes, and more shitty people. If you don't want the young to have sex, have their sexual pleasure nerves pleased or make them stop being horny. This also helps the for profit prison business.
3. Get rid of the DEA. Free market economics for drugs.
4. Legal sex work. Free market economics for that. Sex trafficking is different, FUCKING TREAT IT AS SUCH! Besides, we don't need more Elliot Rodgers. Sex professionals also help lower the unwanted pregnancy rate, "Regret rape" and get the mystery of sex out of young people's minds so they can go on and be productive.

Also, if you "Family values" Republicans want marriage and family back, fix the laws. End absurd divorce laws and paternity fraud. If you don't, all you are doing is demanding that men walk a minefield because some men reach the other side with both of their feet.

"independent"

voting straight down the ticket based on party

yeah, you think for yourself user... good for you

I'm antisemetic enough to fight for the end of circumcision without the patient's consent.

Kill all libertarians larping as right wing

>1. End the prison for profit system. All they will do is lobby for more shity laws to keep prisoners coming in, and more dysfunctional parents raising dysfunctional kids to make future prisoners.
>2. Stop wasting time and money on "Absitnence only" schools, all it does is make more abortion, more shitty parents, more overstuffed foster homes, and more shitty people. If you don't want the young to have sex, have their sexual pleasure nerves pleased or make them stop being horny. This also helps the for profit prison business.
>3. Get rid of the DEA. Free market economics for drugs.
>4. Legal sex work. Free market economics for that. Sex trafficking is different, FUCKING TREAT IT AS SUCH! Besides, we don't need more Elliot Rodgers. Sex professionals also help lower the unwanted pregnancy rate, "Regret rape" and get the mystery of sex out of young people's minds so they can go on and be productive.
>Also, if you "Family values" Republicans want marriage and family back, fix the laws. End absurd divorce laws and paternity fraud. If you don't, all you are doing is demanding that men walk a minefield because some men reach the other side with both of their feet.

Well stated. Its almost like you're not a democrat.

So called antisemitism doesnt exist. Its ok to criticize das juden.

Attached: israel anti semitism.jpg (720x720, 87.61K)

i think mutilating your child in any way should be legal, not just cutting their penises

chop off fingers, nipples, vaginas, cut their tongues out

why do such a large amount of people think it's ok to mutilate the boys genitals and not the rest. Let's just open it up for everything, i mean it's their child