NBC is so out of touch with reality

NBC is so out of touch with reality.

Attached: KEK.jpg (1081x1551, 218.72K)

Lol betas I retired at the age of 35 and own my home, I dont owe any power or water Bill's, 30k car paid for, my land cruiser paid for, my wifes tiguan paid for. All I have is a phone bill to pay and buy food.

Larping or that's a pro of being a trust fund baby, good job buddy

Maybe if they weren't buying their 14 dollar avocado toast every fucking day they could afford a house.

Way to deep throat the cool aid lol

Gen X here, I hate millenials with a passion, you are not poor, you just cant live off your stupid True crime podcast. I dont feel The least sorry for you.

Attached: 1635039042035.jpg (500x512, 49.34K)

cold water paid for
i'm living the high life

Nope not either. My family was poor. I did 11 years in the military, 3 degrees in college and worked myself the the bone. I have a disability paycheck from the military and working in college and after college on private jets paid everything off. I'm not wealthy bit I'm not hurting either since I dobt pay 400 a month for power due to solar or 200 ish on water and all

Congrats. You have basic living conditions and only had to work yourself to the bone and become disabled. Truly everyone should follow your example.

Attached: 1643232172272.jpg (1024x1024, 76.45K)

>Being gen X
>On Any Forums still

That's just fucking sad

Any suggestions what eller I should do? And dont forgett you are here forever

Kill the media, kill the government, kill the judges and cops. Kill them all.

Let me introduce you to something.

Inflation.

>Takes bite
>Throws up

I was actually kicked out for weight loss while training. I would lose 40-50 lbs in a month training and gain it back when on base. The military doesnt stop requiring or slow down when they cut numbers, they look for any reason to reduce current numbers.

Retired at 35 with basic needs and spending money is far better than working until your 70 or 80 with the same needs....maybe assuming SS is still alive and my cilvian work wasnt anydifferent than people that's doing it for 20-30 years. We had to work 9 months straight at assault falcon with no days off because corporate retards stacked to jet sales onto of each other with contracts that allow the clients to walk away from the purchase if not done in 9 months which is the time it takes working on 1 falcon jet full time as it flew to the facility with only what's needed to fly.

How could you forget the lawyers?

>Still

You also forgot stolen wages

Don't forget the globohomos. Fuck it, everyone with a billion or more probably did bad shit to get it.

Billionaires shouldn't exist

>things can only be interpreted one way
go to bed kid. it's past your bedtime.