Do you support all these anti-covid protests of the Canadian truckers?

Do you support all these anti-covid protests of the Canadian truckers?

Attached: canada riots.jpg (751x820, 183.83K)

COVIDs been dragged on for long enough

"anti-covid"
you mean bullshit restrictions?
i mean even look at fucking UK, UK WHICH IS A FUCKING SURVEILLANCE STATE, they've relaxed majority of restrictions because:
a) you cant stop omicron
b) you can't fucking stop omicron, nigger
c) it's mostly cold-flu and gives immunity to other strains
d) you can't stop omicron,
e) you shouldn't even want to, at this point.

also, it makes trudeau piss his thongs so yeah, i support it.

I dont give a shit lmfaooo

If you support showing your dumbass QR pass everywhere you go just to prove that you're healthy then you are the epitome of liberal fucktardedry. I'm so glad my country doesnt join the cancerous liberal faggotry

Anything that goes against this racist piece of shit is ok in my book

Attached: Trudeau blackface.jpg (1198x798, 260.04K)

Anyone who supports the mandates doesn't deserve freedom

I support them. Fuck, where i live, they are putting mandates out where if you are not vaxxed and cannot prove you are vaxxed, you cant enter pretty much anywhere except a pharmacy, supermarket or the doctors
its getting fucking ridiculous

Rent free lol. Watch England take a back seat like america did for the centrurybefore ww2, watch everyone else ruin themselves and the almighty British empire rise through the ashes and take back EU.

Hell no, this is a super spreader event. The vaccine mandates are good because the vaccine is the only way out we are still in the middle of a pandemic. We can defeat the virus, by getting vaccinated staying home and saving lives and these people ruin all of that.

I agree

why wouldn't I?

Same in Croatia. But we will soon have a referendum for those covid cards and those are going to be revoked.

Dumbass. Almost half of UK residents are poor as fuck. They don't even have enough money to pay the heat during winter.

how-wuld u kno tho? u neva been 2 da uk hav u m8?

This among other reasons.

You cant stop omicron.

Errm you can stop omicron, by staying at home and doing lockdown resections. People need to be willing to do what we need to do to end covid times

LoL the lockdowns didnt work before cause we didnt lock down hard enough. Ok then.

Not sure if you're misunderstanding what I said. I said that UK which was (and tends to be) one of the most restrictive countries in the EU..rope realized it's fucking stupid to commit economical suicide and even moreso with omicron being just omicron...

unless you have sterile drones producing and delivering food, toilet paper, operating all the needed infrastructure (good luck freezing at home without power!), no - you can't.

geez fuck, are you in Austria by any chance?
What the fuck, you folks deserve better.

Look guys, life won't return to normal until the virus is gone. For all we know it might just take one more booster and an other lockdown.. I just feel like as Canadians we can all work together.

based chink

Attached: 1580840743588.webm (448x960, 1.2M)

I feel like you might be weapons grade retarded.

God damn right, I do.

Im a virologist.
COVID-19 is only really a threat for people over 65 or who have a history of prolonged smoking, heart disease, obesity, or immune disorders and most of the population do not have these.

The media is very manipulative. They will say whatever to scare people, and when they scare people they keep them tuned in. There is no question in my mind that this is what they have done.

Flu is nightmarish. Everybody says COVID-19 is the deadliest pandemic in history, its killed maybe 5 million people in 2 years (and now theres the question of whether people died because of COVID or with COVID) when in 1918 50 million people died of flu in 2 years.

COVID-19 doesnt hyperstimulate your immune system to provoke a cytokine storm, but the flu does. And the flu targets young, healthy adults between 18 and 35 years of age.

I hate politics. I hate it so much. 2 fucking years of hysteria mixed with idiot politicians and celebrities thinking they know what I dedicated my life's work to. So many fucking retards with microphones. So many administrators for the state government taking credit for my and my colleagues work.

> For all we know it might just take one more booster and an other lockdown
That booster is called omicron. It's very likely omicron will go through literally everyone (according to docs, it spreads like measles - and BA.2 variant now apparently spreads even 110% better (BA.1 was somewhere around 500% better than Delta - which explains why it has taken over that fucking fast). Doesn't cause many deaths (mostly in those who would have trouble with normal flu, too).

But yeah, we'll see a bunch of deaths, unfortunately, but then the virus will just become endemic like normal cold. And that's it. This is the story of just about any coronavirus.

Meanwhile hopefully those who "oops released it" get fucking hanged.

You don't want to stop omicron. It's a baby dick head cold that will spread herd immunity like wildfire.

>it might just take one more booster and an other lockdown
Uh oh don't feed the troll

>Im a virologist.

Pro tip: you’re not and flu is a meme

Attached: 0E3B0F16-AFAE-4CB5-B4CA-62C062C7663C.jpg (1024x706, 70.16K)

No I mean seriously. how else do we do it then? The vaccine is an effective treatment and they are working on a new one now. When we all have our boosters then we should go to normal again. That is why we need the mandates that is why these truckers are ruining it for everyone. Its fucked up like I know people are angry and stuff but we are all in this these truckers need to have the boosters, its messed up that they are refusing to get boosted

>Im a virologist.
I don't believe you
but you're right anyway.

That pic. The epitome of comf.

If you actually were a virologist you'd at least understand that saturating the healthcare system with lardasses and old people can be a problem.

For a virologist you’re not very bright.

yeah dude, australia.
its so fucking annoying, i hate these mandates

STFU, trolling retard. It's not funny and people are so stupid anymore, they may just believe you.