YES HUMANS ARE COMPLETELY CAPABLE OF MAKING THIS ON THEIR OWN FROM SCRATCH

>YES HUMANS ARE COMPLETELY CAPABLE OF MAKING THIS ON THEIR OWN FROM SCRATCH.
>WELL MAYBE ACTUALLY 15 PEOPLE ON EARTH
>NO YOU CAN'T MEET THEM NOR KNOW THEIR NAMES
>"TSMC" FACTORY LOCATED IN "TAIWAN" MAKES 98% OF ALL CHIPS IN THE WORLD, FROM CARS, AIRPLANES OR FRIDGES
>NO YOU CAN'T GO TO TAKE A LOOK IN THE FACTORY BECAUSE..YOU JUST CAN'T OKAY
>TAIWAN DOES EXIST, JUST LOOK AT GOOGLE STREET VIEW OKAY
totally not aliens btw

Attached: 1643537512118.jpg (664x453, 130.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/asml-extreme-ultraviolet-lithography-chips-moores-law/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Replying so OP doesn't feel lonely.

Attached: bass.jpg (768x507, 59.88K)

Attached: X-Files-Memes-3.jpg (740x555, 35.45K)

*MAKES EMPHATIC ALL CAPS REPLY*

its just logic gates.
lots of logic gates.

Alien detected

Attached: tsu.jpg (259x194, 8.1K)

Oh boy you are going to shit the bed when organic micro processors hit the market. Bro just trust the botanist micro processor creators bro..
> trust.

ayyyyyy lamo

Attached: pepe000029.jpg (140x140, 4.36K)

I have wondered this. What if earth is just a mining colony? There could be countless earths.

Then why don't we go fucking find it?

ITS AL A MATRIX 'CAUSE I SAW A PHILM MADE BY TWO TRANNERS CALLED THE MATRIX THIS IS A L A SIMULATION

don't believe HOLLYWOOD BUT BELIEVE THIS ONE FILM JUST

Attached: 983.png (340x444, 101.56K)

>YES HUMANS ARE COMPLETELY CAPABLE OF MAKING THIS ON THEIR OWN FROM SCRATCH.
Yes teams of humans that are intelligent and have access to almost infinite funds.

>WELL MAYBE ACTUALLY 15 PEOPLE ON EARTH
>NO YOU CAN'T MEET THEM NOR KNOW THEIR NAMES
Not sure where you getting this from. Processors are made by machines not human beings.

>NO YOU CAN'T GO TO TAKE A LOOK IN THE FACTORY BECAUSE..YOU JUST CAN'T OKAY
You can literally look at youtube videos touring the factories

>TAIWAN DOES EXIST, JUST LOOK AT GOOGLE STREET VIEW OKAY
They make processors all over the world. They even make them in the USA which I can tell you are from.

That was basically the plot to this book.

Attached: 769658.jpg (290x475, 91.32K)

it's ez you're effectively just taking an overhead projector and a magnifying glass and burning the picture of the gates you want directly onto the silicon wafers and it will perform however the gates on the projector slide was arranged
these days they are using ultra violet as it is capable of creating smaller features than visible light

this

that's not a simple chip. CPUs are very difficult to fabricate. this is the main part of a machine that's the size of a convenience store. it's cutting edge CPU etching. all that shit is mirrors that finally focus the design to etch on the wafers.

wired.com/story/asml-extreme-ultraviolet-lithography-chips-moores-law/

a lot of simpler chips can be made elsewhere, but real plants like intel's or ibm's are 10 billion dollar facilities that are much more advanced. taiwan doesn't have pic related.

Attached: Business-ASML-The-EUV-system-without-its-covers-(ASML).jpg (1600x1200, 272.18K)

oops, i read that the asians DO buy these. still though, the giants like ibm and intel have their own secret processes that aren't for sale. i thought this was that high-end. it can't be if taiwan can buy one. also, $150 million and it's for sale? that doesn't sound right. i thought it was cool. i was wrong.

i want a job with ibm. i'm working on studying the interview process. it's very complicated even for simple interns. they make custom chips and are only into extreme high-end.

yeah but who build the chips to build a machine that build chips??
>>checkmate

>meanwhile an autist makes a calculator in minecraft

dubs and triples detected