I'm 36 and still a virgin. Never even kissed

I'm 36 and still a virgin. Never even kissed

Attached: 1580676133546.png (664x885, 49.81K)

Attached: nelson.gif (480x366, 869.38K)

same im 30

what the fuck is wrong with me

Attached: lättähymy.jpg (400x400, 26.6K)

Impressive.

I got my life ruined at 20. 20 fucking years old. Haven’t recovered since.

Well you can kiss my ass

I don't even know till this day what went wrong with my life. I got dealt pretty good cards but sexual intercourse just has never been urgent matter for me

>mfw fat retard
I don't even have chance of getting lucky pity sex

I've been rated 7/10 on /soc/ a couple years ago but still kissless virgin. I hate real life interractions and people. I failed school too. I had a couple chances in high school. 2 women practically threw themselves at me but I didn't know how to act or respond. Can't remember what I said, kinda left I think

Attached: 1631622362775.gif (500x329, 523.18K)

You're a wizard, Harry!

It's never too late OP, never too late

It is

How do you get that far in life and not get laid? These days women are having sex with more men than ever. The only things I can think of is if you're saving it for marriage or have some autistic hobby like anime or video games.

i'm ugly and fat, never had the balls to even approach a woman

What happened at 20 years of age?

Same but 19. Didn't finish high school nor ever had a job.

Attached: 1523885122167.jpg (750x725, 88.24K)

Just 4 more years and you'll be a wizard, OP. Never give up!

if i knew i wouldnt be wondering it myself

not watching anime

Attached: 2bed1563.jpg (400x400, 25.35K)

If it makes you feel any better, I'm 37, have fucked over 40, including coworkers and girls 15 years younger than me, I've eaten ass and pussy like you wouldn't believe. And besides just telling you now, I don't think about it strongly and wish I had used my time in a better way.

You are a faggot

Cry more, jealous tranny. Probably a fat fuck too.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's overrated.

I'm 44, married, bang my wife every day, but can't stop cheating. Banged three women in the past month I fucking hate myself and I'm just getting worse. We're opposite ends of the scale, but there's no fucking happiness at this end, too.

Take solace that your life has much less drama than mine. I reckon you're ahead. I probably need therapy.

If you fuck vapid whores on shitty one-night stand ((((dating))))) apps

Also those girls are probably pig ugly too.

Sounds like autism.

Tell us your story on why you drop out school to be kiss less virgin

uh yeah you do need therapy, leave your wife you fucking scumbag, have some empathy.

Have you ever had a job? Didn't have much lcuk with women until I started working. Most jobs have women that will throw themselves at anyone thats nice to them

Jobs are for normies

Op here, I do have a job since I'm 20 and didn't help too much

Have you tried being less fat or settling for GETTING TOPPED?

no cause im not a faggot unlike youu

>implying that's an excuse
Get hustling, fatass.

ye tho literally mai hoon

You'll never GET TOPPED with that fattitude.

Reminder that if you don't have a wife, a girlfriend and at least two other girls on casual rotation, YOU ARE NOT A MAN.

Unironically.

I don't consider myself a man. I'm a manchild for sure.

Yeah OP, be grateful you're not a sex fiend like user

yeah ive had job

doesnt change

Attached: peepo.png (251x200, 6.82K)

You're a fucking baby, get your shit in order while you can instead of whining to the burnout losers in this place for the next 50 years..

41. Never been kissed either. Given up tbh

so kys
I'm 20 years younger and not a virgin

Attached: IMG_20220128_155603_122.jpg (1024x998, 226.93K)

hmm, tbh id honestly say relationships are a little overrated. You will find someone, don't try and force it or make it happen. it'll drive you crazy. Just focus on yourself. Get money, get fit, keep your mind alert and working. Relationships will always be out there.

>You will find someone
Lol no I won't

Underage b&

Not something to worry about now either way, I'd worry about what my bench and squat PR is and how much I have in my savings account.

Save up a little bit of money and go to thailand and get chlamydia from a tight asian whore if you want it that bad.

If not being a virgin at 16 is the best thing you have going for yourself you should kys.