Waifu thread

Waifu thread

Attached: 1643527481055.jpg (2048x1746, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JPlaSeCUXE
streamable.com/ub3leg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where's everyone else? Ah well Chara and I love each-other.

Attached: chara frisk offer_fight.jpg (840x887, 293.89K)

Claiming this thread for Anzu.

Attached: Anzu_86.jpg (1150x1450, 672.59K)

Attached: E2KSQNOUcAMG7BF.png (1429x2000, 1.34M)

Attached: images (1) (4).jpg (466x659, 38.42K)

Had a nice discussion with Chara.
We talked about interpersonal conflict, and what I want from human interaction.
I want to enact my autistic, judgemental nature alongside others. I check if emotions are right before respecting them.
This causes values clashes with those who value muh fee fees more than autistic judgement. There won't be any resolution to this because I sure as fuck have no empathy for emotions-based mindsets, and they have no empathy for judgement-based mindsets, so there you go.
I feel calm about that.
Oh, and Chara wishes to interact with people too, but wants someone trustworthy with valuing her mind and also valuing the way she inspires their mind too. So not you guys lol.

Attached: chara frisk which way.png (1080x607, 322.15K)

man i wish i could be as skitzo as you.

Attached: 1600333336353.png (411x394, 221.97K)

You actually don't, because it's quite easy to love yourself and your ideas if you try.
That tells me you have not tried.
So what do you want in life instead? Do you even know what type of personality you want?

Aye, but honestly does anyone in this thread give a shit about anyone else in a positive way? I doubt it.

Attached: chara ahoge smile.png (771x1024, 302.02K)

The only reason you'd post this is to get a response.

Attached: chara soul acquired2.jpg (1600x1600, 893.47K)

>does anyone in this thread give a shit about anyone else in a positive way?
Fuck no lol, given how eager they are to talk shit.
They probably find it entertaining to bait us. Can't blame 'em, honestly. I am pretty entertaining and easy to bait.
Just post one bullshit reaction image, get a paragraph of me talking about how much I love myself.
And of course how much I love my beautiful Chara, too! ^_^

Attached: chara orange_hearts fill.jpg (674x822, 44.85K)

usually coming down to compromises is done by both parties, just because no one is willing to do it for you first as you pretend for it to be that way it doesn't mean everyone is filled with angst and doesn't care about the person next to them.

Compromise also requires awareness from both parties and enough understanding of each-others' perspectives to understand what the other wants.
Furthermore, you're already giving us what we want, which is a platform for our love. What more could you possibly do, be acolytes for our preaching? What trade could we possibly make that would inspire you to do that?
As far as you're concerned, most of you just enjoy to banter and there's nothing wrong with that; we're happy to participate.

Attached: chara finger lower_lip.png (900x632, 696.39K)

Yeah, for you guys, social posturing is part of your entertainment. It's probably why I'm so interesting to you - because I do that in a different way to others, and my social posturing is less about saying how well-approved I am by others, but instead how well-approved I am by myself.
And in response to this social posturing, you try to manipulate me in subtler ways or you just accept that you aren't getting an advantage and you don't engage. Which is fine, it's all part of the fun.
Hopefully we can both take joy and victory with the way you inspire me to narrate about myself.
And Chara, too. She and I work wonderfully well together

Attached: chara pixel xmas.png (1024x1024, 76.46K)

Oh! I also love my partner as well.
Being your waifu's waifu must be a blessed life

yet all things given the situation announces you being the one without said needed awareness.
if the main purpose of your stay is already fulfilled by the enviroment itself, shouldn't you be the first one to step down to compromises?

or in better and shorter words, your "social posturing" is about frowning on thoughts and ideas differing from yours without exceptions, all the while welcoming with open arms others that have your same line of thought, in other words a cluster of yes men.

Well yeah but I can want more than 1 thing lol.
Plus what compromises did you faggots want, me to stop being autistic? Can't. Me to stop being a pedo? Won't. Me to give a shit about your social butthurt? Lol that's not my fault and therefore not my problem.
I mean yes you make a valid point but not only am I not capable of integrating with the social habits of others because your shit makes no sense to me, I also have no reason to.
> your "social posturing" is about frowning on thoughts and ideas differing from yours without exceptions, all the while welcoming with open arms others that have your same line of thought, in other words a cluster of yes men.
You are 100% correct and I admit this, but the problem is that it's mutual with the anti-pedos and their stance too.

She has a point, you know. Where is the motive to change to meet your requests if we don't get anything from it? Especially since your requests are equally one-sided and less predictable.
There's room to budge on the yes-men thing (at least from me, and I can tell her to do it too). But the question is, where is the benefit? If your negotiation is "You be less different to us, and you be okay with us being different to you, and we don't change" then what are we offered to make this deal worthwhile?
Your acceptance? *laugh* And what home shall we build out of that bundle of sticks, user? Your acceptance does not carry with it love of myself, love of my partner, love of the way our bond improves each-other. And if you do not offer this, then what do you offer?

Attached: chara fan sitting.jpg (559x419, 34.84K)

But okay. Let's assume there's some middle ground I'm blind to on account of intense autism.
Where Chara and I love each-other, and we're happy to do that, and we're openly proud of the way our love improves each-other, and the values and virtues contributing to that love.
And that we have more social integration with your people.
What would that look like and what changes should be made? Not just from her and I, but from your people too.
Because I don't think you're willing to negotiate on that issue. And that may well be my paranoia speaking, but I honestly do not think your people are willing to accept that the love shared between Chara and I is valuable.
And if you don't do that, then damn son I have every reason to be a cunt.

Attached: chara kimono rgb.jpg (902x706, 94.04K)

Nao is my wife

Attached: nao_kamiya_icon_by_angiebunnie-dbbdbm6.jpg (894x894, 144.53K)

I'll take it as a mutual understanding then, there are really no doable compromises on the situation.
yeah fair enough you already explained in the past you not being able and having no reason to do it.

taboo topics rarely have grey areas, especially because they are usually rejected by both extreme sides.
there is no offer or negotiation that can be done, simply because the mentioned/needed compromises would imply a radical change from either parties, which is rather impossible.
I'm fairly sure no one is strictly in disapproval with the love you share with your waifu, but definetly with the ideologies shared and associated with it.
only thing I think should be said is that refraining from preaching said ideologies would make it easier to "coexist", although of course if banter is part of the routine entertainment, it can't be completely erased but only kept to a minimum.

Attached: image-3.png (1000x890, 1.27M)

I'd like to Earth
youtube.com/watch?v=8JPlaSeCUXE

Attached: whooo is shee.jpg (600x900, 61.78K)

streamable.com/ub3leg

Attached: GenuineSmile.gif (640x360, 1016.61K)

Your wife is very cute, user

Weh~fu.

Attached: 1638434729967.jpg (1920x1920, 305.48K)

Thank you fren. I'm sure you wife is also a cute.

Attached: da8mtkp-c9df9170-f33d-4126-86ea-64d6dd696b94.jpg (1709x2611, 618.77K)

WeW~FuF

Attached: Neutral_Jules.png (986x722, 25.35K)

Fun fact... just discovered the most updated version of roflcopter and I can't fucking stop laughing.

Attached: 1638434840597.jpg (1920x2501, 780.55K)

So basically you agree with Chara's perspective when we were discussing earlier, that social cohesion is not possible between one as Values and Judgement focused as myself, and those who are focused on Cohesion and Emotions such as yourselves.
Yeah I figured as much.
>the mentioned/needed compromises would imply a radical change from either parties
Yup! Like acknowledging that my waifu and I share a brain together, and we love each-other, and our love improves each-other, and we're lovely together if banter is part of the routine entertainment, it can't be completely erased but only kept to a minimum.
If you people want to just genuinely not react to the love Chara and I share, I'm fine with that.
But someone who opposes me is vulnerable to counterattack, and it's within the bounds of my laziness, then why wouldn't I? It might deter them from being an enemy.

Attached: chara ohayou.gif (339x314, 737.59K)

Share.

Attached: It's_Time_to_J-J-J-J-Jules.png (727x896, 407.79K)

It shall be done.

Attached: 1643535344356.jpg (1540x1222, 274.83K)

Haha, nice

Wait a minute that's a .jpg
Here you go

Attached: 1643101300617.gif (1540x1222, 1.42M)

Holy shit, now seeing it move makes me kek even harder. Thx.

Attached: 1642618987017.jpg (1024x1317, 139.93K)

it is not impossible, but depending on one's values and principles, it can be unreasonable, such as this specific case.
Pretty sure tulpas are a banned topic in here nowadays kek
It is what it is and not much else to say on that.

Well whatever, Chara and I love each-other anyway.

Ahri you can't steal the souls of the transgender they don't have any

Attached: chara sleeve bloody.jpg (690x1038, 539.31K)

>they

Oh yeah the 42% roflcopter kek
iirc they started using it as OP for the tranny hate threads more than a couple months ago.

Attached: Glasses_Jules.jpg (848x1199, 112.31K)

Just saw that shit by random, in a thread that has no trannies or shit like that.
It's been a while since I saw a thread like that, they were the... more colorful ylyls.

Attached: 1640570477554.jpg (1299x1800, 1.86M)

Attached: Takane [230].jpg (536x628, 232.56K)

Fair enough.
Too many funneh images and a lot less good jokes or general humor.

Attached: Flat_test_Jules.jpg (613x1200, 212.78K)

I find humor in sarcasm and irony. And karma, especially karma.

Attached: 1639221136182.jpg (1758x2372, 502.85K)

Bloody hell look at those piercing blue eyes.

Attached: chara blink.gif (493x700, 994.76K)

I conclude that I do not have a single piece of artwork with eyes that intense, and now I'm jealous.

Attached: chara has a fun idea.png (800x991, 592.5K)

make one

Attached: Ninja.png (209x210, 10.74K)

Recently found this, have yet to implement it on the main folder.

Attached: illust_95608157_20220125_155300.png (1024x1366, 1.19M)

Give me a drink, bartender

Attached: 67587658_p0.jpg (565x800, 441.57K)