Soul vs soulless

Soul vs soulless
When will ledcels learn?

Attached: blog_post02_img05.jpg (620x388, 47.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbanlabs.uchicago.edu/projects/crime-lights-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Lights the way I remember them
Sobolev
> Lights the way they are now
Souless

they should change led's colors from white to orange and fix everyone's issues

old is trash, new is good

Attached: 1650812727983.gif (220x220, 396.07K)

Soul?
This is ANIMA

Attached: man-torch-night-arch-structure-11570213511jklwu5j52e[1].jpg (850x638, 121.23K)

>"I'm sorry to inform you that little Timmy was run over by a car tonight, and is now dead. We believe the driver was not able to see him due to the change back to high pressure sodium lights, but at least little Timmy died in a SOVLFUL environment"
I like the orange as well, but when it is documented to be more dangerous, no sane polititian would ever try to change it back.

>You need glaring blue light at night time because the experts say so!

Attached: 1614486778160.gif (536x706, 795.28K)

Right has lower crime, because brighter lights reduce crime rates. And light pollution is too bad to see much of the sky already anyways, might as well go the whole hog.

>You have to trust the science ok goy?
How was this data conducted? Number of people tested with? Is there any actual real world testing?

Attached: 1653394956558.png (360x359, 150.36K)

I'm not saying this is what I think. This is just how those who can actually change this shit think. Learn to read

I remember falling for sales pitches when I was younger

Someone stole the car on the right

Do you know what else reduces crime rates?

We had this thread just a while ago, and you were disproven. Why are you posting it again?
Warm white LEDs exist, and should be used here.
They aren't because cold LED's are cheaper to manufacture and more efficient, but it's not a worthy tradeoff here probably.

Right looks comfier.

Of all the retarded shit morons advocate for on this forum, sodium lights might be the most retarded one I've yet seen.

No officer, tell me more.

Attached: 39c88381f5c32e69dcd35afe3be67f8bae0a3cc5452c1d24482e3069c70cd9dd.gif (700x394, 512.82K)

A human society untainted by Homo Erectus apes.

>Soul vs soulless
this is arguably one of the dumbest things i see parroted on this board. it’s an entirely meaningless label, and i really don’t understand what sort of technologically focused discussion you’re trying to drive. you’re experiencing a sense of nostalgia from the color of light emitted from a fixture. congrats on being a complete fag.

If politicians cared about lowering crime there would be no black or brown people allowed in, and the pharmaceutical bigwigs responsible for the fentanyl crisis would be swinging from a rope instead of partying on Epstein's island.

>Right has lower crime, because brighter lights reduce crime rates. And light pollution is too bad to see much of the sky already anyways, might as well go the whole hog.
Nigger logic Kek they shall not pass 42%

Attached: ChetLeviathan.gif (245x245, 693.56K)

didn't know niggers were weak to blue light

They installed a bunch of LED lights on the road leading to my job and it's much better lit and more pleasant to drive on now (I work nights).

>The lights study found that the developments that received new lights experienced crime rates that were significantly lower than would have been the case without the new lights. Among other findings, the study concluded that increased levels of lighting led to a 36% reduction in "index crimes" — a subset of serious felony crimes that includes murder, robbery and aggravated assault, as well as certain property crimes — that took place outdoors at night in developments that received new lighting, with an overall 4% percent reduction in index crimes.
urbanlabs.uchicago.edu/projects/crime-lights-study
From my understanding it's the brightness, not the color that matters. But it seems to help. Numbers vary a bit, but there seems to be at the very least a positive correlation.

Fuck that. 6000K LEDs are the closest we will ever get to mercury lamps which were way better than low pressure piss.

moron

Attached: t5u4eu5.png (908x2551, 1.12M)

>Warm white LEDs exist, and should be used here.
Why?