I accidentally uploaded a picture of myself to Any Forums. How many sites have I been backed up on? What do I do?

I accidentally uploaded a picture of myself to Any Forums. How many sites have I been backed up on? What do I do?

Attached: 1633282097990.png (400x400, 93.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/credits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What do I do?
Learn from your mistakes.

>How many sites have I been backed up on?
all of them

Look at archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/credits/ for lists of public archives.
There are also private archives.
Sorry.

in programming socks?

here, have a picture of myself

Attached: 2021-12-02 02.17.52.jpg (1280x1280, 109.51K)

shave head

sjow?

Nice moustache bro

are you hapa

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I have tried to find some legendary Any Forums posts from the archives and never found them. Obviously, not every post on Any Forums is archived.

Probably several and it probably doesn’t matter because that data isn’t searchable.

You may not like it, but THIS is what PEEK steppenigger looks like.

You'd be horrified to know how much info is held on the average human by various entities in the private sector. We all have dossiers as thick as an Arch users calf. There's been a madcap dash to suck up as much data as possible, by companies as mundane as your electric toothbrush manufacturer, even if they can't immediately make use of it, with the idea that they'll have a greater pool of data to draw from when profit-making algorithms are formulated and implemented in the future.

Not to mention the various nation states of the world who not only carry out their own operations, but regularly buy, bribe or steal this information from private enterprise.

Dude nobody will care about some picture on Any Forums in the archives. It might be bad if it was Any Forums but here I don't think it matters

nice, who is it?

I've been posting pictures of myself here since I was 14 in 2006 and not a single bad thing has resulted from it, other than someone calling my mom at 2am and asking if I was in bed yet

can i have your moms telephone number please

Literally nothing will happen because literally no one cares about you.

then you don't know how to find them
you can find any post made after 2016 on several archives
you can find full images posted after 2020
archives for individual boards go back to 2006
while it may have been different ten years ago, every post on Any Forums is archived now

Post the image and I'll find out where it's backed up to.

hi tim pool

tim Any Forums

>balding
Do wypipo really?