GoFundMe seizing money from donators

medium.com/gofundme-stories/update-gofundme-statement-on-the-freedom-convoy-2022-fundraiser-4ca7e9714e82
>Organizers provided a clear distribution plan for the initial $1M that was released earlier this week and confirmed funds would be used only for participants who traveled to Ottawa to participate in a peaceful protest. Given how this situation has evolved, no further funds will be directly distributed to the Freedom Convoy organizers — we will work with organizers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities chosen by the Freedom Convoy 2022 organizers and verified by GoFundMe.
>All donors may submit a request for a full refund until February 19th, 2022 using this dedicated refund form.
How many times has Stallman been right? I've lost count.

Attached: 1624529152353.png (478x767, 109.91K)

>How many times has Stallman been right? I've lost count.
6 million times

reminder to just chargeback if you were dumb enough to donate through gofundme despite this being pretty common from their part
reminder that stallman is ok with this kind of measures nowadays

Explain like I live under a rock

Had they chosen to loot and burn stores, shoot store owners, smash cars and brutally beat up passerby's, their fund would still exist.
Probably they should have learned what "peaceful protest" means beforehand.

Attached: 1643580481756.jpg (719x798, 79.02K)

This won't end well for those crooks

Did any of the blm riots get money through gfm? I don't really care as long as their consistent

>reminder to just chargeback
reminder to just get permanently banned from ever using any service connected with the company you issued a chargeback against

Of course those rioters did and GFM didn't do a damn thing about it. But conservatives have been pointing out the hypocrisy of the left for years now and it doesn't accomplish anything.

Other have suggested donors do CC chargebacks through their bank for GFM fraudulently refusing to refund their money without making them fill out forms and jump through hoops. Hit (((them))) in their pockets where it really hurts.rts.

why would you ever use gofundme again after they stole your money?

> freedom convoy
that's code for communism. also, i don't give a fucking shit about some leaf niggers driving trucks.
shut the fuck up, poltard commie nigger.

>reminder to just get permanently banned from ever using any service connected with the company you issued a chargeback against
nobody gives a fucking shit about some e-shekel site for broke fucking niggers.

Truckers in Canada have occupied the city center of Ottawa, Trudeau fled, and the truckers wont leave until all vaccine mandates are lifted
The gofundme raised 10 million to support them in this
Fags and jews now see an opportunity to steal with chutzpah
>If you don't request a refund of the money you donated by Feb 19, we will donate the money you sent to BLM/BlackRock/Israel

Basically you are seeing huge jewish theft in action user, hopefully you learn from this and spread the word.

And /leftypol/ will defend this, saying shit like "It's a private company, they can do what they want XXXXDDDDDDD".

I'm 31 and I remember a fucking day not too fucking long ago when the left would have been apeshit over
government lockdowns
forced vaccines
massive big pharma profits
vaccine passports

Gotta just recognize that no longer exists. They are just antiwhite. That explains their actions. Anything that fucks over "dumb white rubes", the left WILL find a way to support.

I can't wait to hang them from lampposts.

>seizing money from terrorists
Good. Oh wait...
>All donors may submit a request for a full refund until February 19th
So, they aren't actually seizing any money. Not good.

It’s low hanging tasty fruit to point out your opponent is a hypocrite

"""terrorists"""

IDGI. Why isn't the name of the CEO or the ones of the board of directors on people's mouth already. They should be fear for their lifes, not happily enjoying their vacation at Hawaii

reminder that a chargeback will likely have you blacklisted by credit card companies
>well i don't want to use ((their)) debt traps anyway
then what are disputing charges on? your debit card? good fucking luck with that

>um, let’s unpack this, sweatie, hurting a big corporation that stole your money is a big no-no, they’re a private company so they can rob you and ban you, that’s heckin valid, let that sink in