What's the cheapest/best rural internet option?

Moving onto a 750.5 hectare cattle farm and there's only a small area outside where you can get good reception.

Would it be possible to get like a dish or something that picks up the signal and strengthens it inside?
Or am i better off just getting a rural satellite internet plan?

I come from the land down under btw.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1280x720, 189.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telstra.com.au/coverage-networks/network-coverage-extension-devices
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

starlink

>starlink

Attached: 1633487023712.png (960x698, 614.08K)

>I come from the land down under btw.
well, you're fucked. you have nbn skymuster or you have nothing. musksimp starlink is only in trial mode in australia, and that's yet to go ahead. you'll be waiting years for this to happen btw.

Attached: image_2022-02-05_093353.png (490x346, 89.51K)

It's gonna be the best thing out there for what OP needs.

Only other option is shitty and expensive Satellite
providers like HughesNet

>It's gonna be the best thing out there for what OP needs.
are you illiterate, musksimp? it's not available in australia and won't be for years. my god this board is absolutely brain damaged.

tmobile or verizon 5g home internet is better than any wisp you may find that wants to charge $70 for 5/1

Missed that part.

And I can care less for Elon "Can't even make an Electric Truck when all the other companies can" Musk. I just think Starlink is the best option out there but I admit, there's a chance it may never come to fruition.

>tmobile or verizon
you retards cant read

People don't know what you mean by "land down under".

that's their fault not mine

telstra.com.au/coverage-networks/network-coverage-extension-devices
This'll probably be your best bet, relative runs a farm and had spotty 3G at best until they got one of these installed. Telsta prices are shit and they'll probably force you onto one of their plans but you work with what you got I guess.

Forgot to specify I mean the "Telstra GO Repeater Yagi Antenna Bundle"

Enjoy your farm, OP.
You'll be too busy to care about not having internet.

>Would it be possible to get like a dish or something that picks up the signal and strengthens it inside?
Yes. Pretty easy, in fact.

why are you on an american website asking for Australian solutions? this is why your country's gone to shit, you don't even pay attention to where you are half the time

>wireless receiver
>LAN port

Attached: 1633580593137.jpg (720x400, 29.38K)

Get 4g,5g modem with an external antenna, put it wherever the best reception is. Sattelite internet is overpriced and starlink probably will not be an option for a while. Also check for local wifi ISPs

thats not OP
this website is not specifically american retard

OP probably is a spic.

Depends on where you live. Up in the blue ridge mountains the local electrical company ran fiber lines decades ago, but that's the exception.

>this cope again
just because you don't have your own image board doesn't mean this site is any less american. go get boosted or i'll report you to the camps