Anybody else feel extremely guilty working in tech?

anybody else feel extremely guilty working in tech?

I make 80k/yr straight out of college to fuck around 6 hours during remote work and then for 2 hours maybe run some SQL queries or add a new button to a website, meanwhile you have people getting paid significantly less to do something productive like construction, baking, fishing, trucking, etc

Attached: MonkaSSS.jpg (1200x675, 73.11K)

No because some motherfuckers are doing 1kk/year with onlyfans or crypto/nfts

I don’t feel bad, i worked hard as fuck to get here

You should definitely vacate your place for a lesbian trans woman of color.

You don't get paid for hard work, you get paid for the value of the work you produce for your employer. Sounds like you're in a decent spot for a new grad, just don't let lifestyle creep keep you on the wheel for any longer than you deem necessary

>I make 80k/yr straight out of college to fuck around 6 hours during remote work
I make $280k/yr and haven't done any work or even shown up to the standup call in the last three days

thank industrialization. bullcrap man, retards don't deserve this treatment, but then again, in the US heavy work gets paid kindly as far as I know. my cousins in the US tell me so (me and them are mexicans)

I have no guilt about working in tech, but I have a lot of rage for income inequality and vote accordingly

No I feel guilty about squandering opportunities that saw me unable to get a tech job and ending up working a crappy job that could be providing money to someone who genuinely couldn't do better.

>squandering opportunities
Esplain?

generally being a lazy, ignorant faggot.

Details user!

230TC yoe:0 here,

user where do you work? How do I get to your level of Divine perfection and harmony?

I make 115k being a teacher in fucking China ripping of bug people.

Who gives a shit.

>where do you work?
It's not a massive faang company so I don't want to say.
>How do I get to your level of Divine perfection and harmony?
Job hop as frequently as possible until you land in a company that's making way more money than it should be and is managed poorly enough that you can easily slack off without anyone caring

You've got to live there though, so it's not like you aren't making any sacrifices

>You've got to live there though
What you mean by this? China is extremely more advanced in infrastructure than US.
There's also zero black people

I'm actually currently working from home in North America due to Wu Flu border restrictions.

Honestly I am just stringing my employer along at this point while doing the "learn to code" meme. I fucking hate China. Shanghai has been a lot of fun but I am out.

crypto
$5.7M 2021
u feel guilty?
about wat pleb

Invest your fucking money you fucking piece of retarded shit

Search HFEA and FIRE. Making 100k you can retire in 8 or 10 years easy as fuck.

Attached: 1643415279325.png (768x768, 1.28M)

>$5.7M 2021
damn, whether you're larping or not, imagine what must it feel to have all that money and be comfy retired with a 8% portfolio. You're all set for life, you can travel every month to wherever you want, actually enjoy life.
So many people spend their entire shitty life working

no
investors make billions doing nothing but moving numbers around

ya exactly i didnt do fucking shit in 2021 compared to a logger or trucker or software dev
realize that hard work is not proportional to value or success
then reject money bad philosophy of Any Forums
then retire at 27 or something idk
im fucking 19

portfolio?

>Making 100k you can retire in 8 or 10 years easy as fuck
Even if you live in near-poverty for those 8-10 years, you'd have maybe 500k at the end of them. That's nowhere near enough to comfortably retire off of.

you don´t need to feel bad, you spent four years in college to learn all that. just make sure to save up because sooner or later the overpaid tech employees bubble will pop

>Even if you live in near-poverty for those 8-10 years, you'd have maybe 500k at the end of them
Dumbass you're suppose to invest what you save, not just save it. Doing FIRE/HFEA for 10 years with 100k income you will easily reach 1M or more

You move that to a low risk portfolio and live off 4% annual returns

Attached: toast85656.jpg (307x295, 26.17K)

Is feel vaguely embarrassed that I’m not making more but otherwise I can’t relate.
Where are they paying 80k a year? Are you in flyover country or yurop?

I made 500k last year but they squeezed every last red cent out of my ass.
This place IPOs and I’m retiring