Why does Any Forums hate crypto?

Why does Any Forums hate crypto?

>respects your freedom
>hated by trannies and soys
>pays better than other fields
>don't have to work for any evil corporation

Attached: monero-xmr-logo.png (2000x2000, 68.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/SChernykh/p2pool
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>don't have to work for any evil corporation
kek, enjoy slaving away for WInklevoss

muh gayming GPUs

*gets banned by your government*
Also
>respects your freedom
Unless you want to cash out.

>gets banned by your government
lmao

>respects your freedom
all transactions are publicly encoded to the blockchain, to be traced by any party in any year
>b-but monero
(((they))) will never let an untraceable digital money hold any value
They specifically love crypto, they see this as "the heckin opportunity to escape oppression!", every single onions has a startup around crypto/nft/blockchain shit nowadays
>don't have to work for evil corps
Oh yes? You are into crypto solely because it has a fiat currency value which is backed and valued by the very same evil corps you indirectly help

>Monero

Our society doesn't want to be financially liberated. They want to own nothing, live in ze pod, eat ze bugs, have ze RFID chip implanted inside them, and be happy.

Attached: iu.jpg (1280x720, 88.4K)

you literally answered your own question
>Any Forums

Silicon valley hacker news communists hate it because it destroys the environment. But the real reason for the anti-crypto white flag campaign is the existential threat it poses to the existing financial hegemony. It's just that $250k+/yr Californifags are mindless pawns that play that game. I'm smarter than that. I'll never sell my crypto. When the time comes, I won't need to. Fuck Jews, Fuck the NSA, Fuck Bankers. My money, my rules. Crypto unironically is the silver bullet to end Jewish control of the human population.

Attached: eu-jews.jpg (640x771, 78.98K)

Which crypto can I mine without pools and with fairly quick rate? Otherwise it doesn't make sense, it's not anonymous anymore and even cash is better.

>inferior to cash for many purposes
>many exchanges create policies and measures that counteract the supposed benefits of crypto
>its fundamental workings may be the basis of the mark of the beast
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Attached: photo_2022-02-04_16-10-14.jpg (419x297, 18.69K)

>>its fundamental workings may be the basis of the mark of the beast
Can you without LARPing explain me how centralized Jewish banks and globalist treasury is better than this?

>mine without pools
you can mine in a completely decentralized pool with monero p2pool: github.com/SChernykh/p2pool
there's also another sidechain for p2pool called p2pool mini
>quick rate
p2pool payouts are very quick, as the minimum fee is 0.0003 XMR

It unironically is worse than cash. Cash is true anonimity. You fags are being led to a trap by jews

When the transaction ledger is big enough to accommodate the current economy it will be too big for individuals to keep a copy of and sync. It will become centralised again and we'll be back to square one. Crypto is currently not the solution.

They're not. I and some others in my online church community hypothesize that the global banking system may adopt blockchain technology (as a concept) in some fashion similar to hyperledger to track and verify all purchases. This would of course require some authentication/identification method, which itself would be one mark of the beast.

I hate banks too fucking much, I transferred 300 euros last week via swift and the two banks together cut 47 euros in it. I fucking hate them.

I hope cryptos end this bullshit and we don't pay fucking banks 50 euros just for changing a few numbers in a fucking database.

>all transactions are public
>requires a computer with electricity and internet to use
dropped

You're so retarded, aren't you? Monero's blockchain is private. You can trace anything to anyone.

Wait, you probably don't know what Monero is. It's the pic.

crypto is fucking herbalife for males
I grew up during the beanie baby crazy, this is the same thing

CBDC is absolutely mark of the beast material, but CBDC couldn't be further from crypto

You cash out buying shit to sell on offerup. Tax free.

Because I’m not Jewish

Attached: IMG_0132.jpg (680x583, 106.11K)

> and then he said, that the government will ban it

Attached: 5784147888_f4a02cdb82_o.jpg (1286x854, 192.43K)

Retard, all governments do is ban shit.

Crypto is a bubble economy and doesn't offer anything interesting from a programming or technology perspective.

Attached: image_2022-02-05_074120.png (1956x2216, 1.64M)

True, but I assume all current and past crypto transactions will be imported into whatever system they make real. I don't want to participate in that shit.

>Why does Any Forums hate crypto?
because "crypto" stole the term crypto from cryptography