I'd rather use literally any other distro than this

I'd rather use literally any other distro than this

Attached: 1644017556244.jpg (267x189, 5.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.com/2016/02/21/linux_mint_hacked_malwareinfected_isos_linked_from_official_site/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pic unrelated

I installed this distro once
Shit tons of bloat
Nvidia drivers are fucked
Mouse acceleration

Other than that its piss easy to install and great for laptops

> I'd rather use literally any other distro than this
Ok so do so

my mum and grandma love it.

gf's laptop has ran it for over a year with no issues.

Fix hardware acceleration in whatever web browser you're using, turn on automatic system updates, and forget about it.

Just werks.

bf*
god learn to spell :-P

I have that dristro and I hear unintelligable muffled voices in my headphones. Idk if they're speaking another language, but I think I'm being hacked.

Help?

>Mint changes Firefox from their own version to Mozilla provided version
>Firefox dictionary changes from whatever language version your operating system is, to American English
>Impossible to fix
Absolutely awful change.

seems like they should have QA'd this before making the change, sheesh
surely there's at least one other distro you think is worse. mint is fine for most noobs (except non English speaking ones apparently lol).

uninstall it and install Firefox then you fucking bitch

The truth is it's cinnamon that you like, not mint itself. Just use ubuntu or debian and use cinnamon on it.

I don't think I'll ever use something else, it just works

Just Werks™ on my end

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-05 00-53-43.png (911x394, 78.21K)

Then you should use some other distro.
Please, be happy using some other distro.
I will keep enjoying Linux Mint.
In this way, OP, we both get what we want!

Yea, on my machine when i installed nvidia drivers my screen res got fucky, said i didn't wanna deal with this and installed fedora. Works perfect on my moms laptop though.

Have fun

Attached: 6979CFFE-E722-402E-AC9F-6B81BB176663.jpg (478x358, 43.44K)

im using mint and after the latest update it still uses 5.4 kernel. wtf? why is it so out of date?

Does it only happen when the computer is supposed to be completely quiet? Seriously, try playing a blank audio file and see if the noises stop.

If so, you have Realtek audio. I have only experienced what you are describing in the left audio channel, btw. On two separate machines.

That's not out of date. Arch is a bad distro because it's unstable, don't follow Arch's example.

Also Mint just uses whatever Ubuntu uses.

theregister.com/2016/02/21/linux_mint_hacked_malwareinfected_isos_linked_from_official_site/

>whatever Ubuntu uses
You mean Ubuntu LTS.

OpenSUSE Tumbleweed is up to date, and it is not unstable

But my local maulana says that I should use Mint distro because Allah approves of it.

i guess it's good to see that pop will never live down "sudo apt install steam"

that being said there are good reasons for not liking mint. a 6 year old oversight isn't it. cinnamon is not good.