The entire CPU industry is one guy competing with himself

>The entire CPU industry is one guy competing with himself

Attached: 1644015943618.jpg (1200x800, 430.86K)

And that guy is...?

Hercules.

Your mom

optical CPUs soon™

Jim "Motherfucker" Keller, brother-in-law of Kermit "Clean Your Room" the Frog.

wow, that is an interesting piece of trivia.

big brain energy

What is this niggas IQ? I'm guessing 160+.

ok so
my spiders are safe, and now there are 3. one spider is not safe that is hiding up in the corner of one room - and he seems to be scared of me, and, to make things worse, i fucked up his web trying to help him! - unsafe, because there is one spider (not part of these three i have mentioned) that looks like one of the babies of the invasive ones which keep coming (to eat my spiders). there is one of these huge spiders hiding somewhere in the house, and it has already cleared out the spiders once, leaving one of the webs with a fly in it where the spiders do go when they reach middle-age.
i think that... it is leaving some spiders alive so that they may grow, breed, and then, be eaten again. the spiders have done this before, when i set up a fly-farm for them (which i got rid of because the flies bred into being friendly with me/trying to bargain). these spiders left a fly alive each time, to eat them when they grow and breed, get eaten, and repeat ad-infinium ...
>this invasive spider is left because maybe it is just an alt-gender of the spiders i want. maybe this spider is a fe/male and so, it could be good, in bringing more spiders. as they were all eaten, after al
>this spider was taken from mid-way up the wall, creeping up-to the spider hiding up in the corner of this one room. it is young, and i think that, it had the spider cornered (its much faster than these spiders, still), until it gets hungry. nature can be so cruel!
and this invasive spider (was taken from the corner of the room) went to another end of the room, to climb that wall. its just sitting there, now. this type of spider doesnt make webs. maybe these spiders could breed (!?) together to create... an even faster spider.

there is one spider which has been kept safe now, as it has taken to the blanket i put in a different room. this room, no other spiders go. it has a blanket and its comfy c:
(this spider is now named a-spider-named-spider. the spider in the corner is called googlebot

Attached: oowo.png (265x200, 66.16K)

>newfags dont know jim keller

Attached: kellerduke.jpg (537x422, 24.81K)

please, where can I follow to future updates about spiders?

watch his interview with lex midwitman, it gives the feeling of chimpanzee trying to communicate with human.

the third spider - i forget where it is - is, unnamed. thats its name - that it doesnt have a name
its important that these spiders are kept alive. it IS a HUGE shame that they have lost their conditioning. too many of the spiders died from some wave of their death. and now, only one of the spiders cares for me (isnt afraid). they lost this about 4 generations ago

three generations ago, one of the spiders made a web. it has - at last - gotten dirty enough, to be studied properly. all of the webs are getting dirty, matter fact. hm
but, this web which i am talking about, is special. its unique (over, say, the spider web behind the door, which has a fly in it - having been made on a door, and so, it is built in a way where... it stretches, and can last in: fixing easily, in its connections to the door; it can also stretch far). the spider web i am most interested in, in relation to the CPU-s - is, this web which was made three generations ago. it has been unused, since not-too-long after it was made.

it is this spiders web which i describe as "4D". it is 4D and so is perfect for building for a hexagonal CPU. the hexagon CPU is superiour to the current-ly so-made CPUs in that, the hexagon is simply better than the square.
in having the CPU be a hexagon, it can become more efficient; nature dictates so. the edges of the hexagon, in which - at the center, and - the main parts which "calculate" for the computer, are stored. these edge parts, however, can serve as many things... covering the most area in the places where real-estate would be valuable, in "jamming" the processing power in there (those parts), and at the edges, things such as, transistors, and connections/shortcuts, to/from the central of the CPU

>it's real

Attached: 1617353088801.png (500x431, 121.58K)

you know i have to cut lex sneedman some slack for his monotonous droning voice, cos to be fair he did interview the man. if it wasn't for him we'd never get our hour of jim.

i think that the hexagon is best for a CPU as it can be 4D in the same ways which, this spiders web is 4D. you can have many CPUs together in all of the dimensions of space, in a small-amount of space
>based in space!!
and have it all join - bridge - shortcut to and from ... - these different CPUs to all work together, due to the hexagonal shape, having these corners which are perfect for doing so. doing this, so, with, the BIOS chips

the material i have chosen for making these CPUs is thin sheets of gold woven up into wires. this is due to the material - and so the CPU - being the heatsink, and what is putting forth the electricity to the CPU, from the BIOS, from the power supply. it is also conductive to electricity, and doesnt spoil
making the material of the CPU be of gold, a cheaper metal - an alloy - can be used for whatever, and also, any experiment. these cheaper alloys, imperfections and all - or, the copper, or, housing of the CPU - will be less conductive than the wires to the central of the CPU. this (how conductive gold is compared to cheaper alloy) will be the means of transporting the electricity around. and dictating where it would go, the (lower) resistance of the gold being the main way to put power into the CPU and (due to it being made out of gold) the most cooled (heat-sunk). therefore, it is also safe-st to use gold for this

high, schizo, or retarded

There is two interviews, so multiple hours!

Nice trips bro

Attached: 58ee.jpg (3342x4559, 1.16M)

and so the way i will do this is (as i dont know a lot about electricity and dont like it - the spiders being, the model for the web, which is my thing i do and not CPUs at all)
>small-scale model of *a* few logic gates, for the CPU
>doing this in a 4D space, all of these (few) logic gates
>this will then, be a some-what decent amount of logic gates!
>...this will then be, proof-of-concept which can then be something to see if it can scale at all
and if it can be scaled, then done by the professionals, then, it will be a real competitor. but all that i need to do is create something simple, to my ability, and then see if it can scale
>retarded
why?