American kids get punished and suspended/shot for any signs of technological creativity as everything in USA is illegal...

American kids get punished and suspended/shot for any signs of technological creativity as everything in USA is illegal and a terrorist activity.
Meanwhile, people in Communist China are free to build whatever the fuck they want and they don't get sued for innovating.
What went wrong here? How is China more free than the west in that regard?

Attached: Z(62).jpg (2560x1920, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hf4whwYr8VI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because of the (((war on terror))). could this explain why you wont find Electonic pars shops anymore? and your not allowed to repair the stuff you paid for?

>start war for money
>create terrorists as a result
>spend all the money stopping the terrorists you created

the moslems were practicing terrorism for centuries before the USA was even a thing.

it's quite opposite. US kid do whatever fuck they want while Chinese kid grinding math problem for college entrance.

Attached: GAOKAO.jpg (500x350, 59.73K)

Based China

Get Captcha ILCPC ?
Select file N. Post

Does this thing actually fly?

Yes, regulation has obliterated ingenuity and innovation. I came against this as a child, everything I wanted to do was illegal.

Attached: 1616782463883.png (1312x752, 62.12K)

The fuck is this

>talks about the west being less free than china
>"the west" is the country with the biggest prisoner population in the world
kek

>How is China more free than the west in that regard?
I bet you can't build nuclear reactor out of smoke detectors in China can you

>American kids get punished and suspended/shot for any signs of technological creativity as everything in USA is illegal and a terrorist activity.
Care to provide any examples of this?

Attached: ops_source.png (410x94, 75.86K)

That little muzzie kid that built a clock resembling briefcase IED

no way that drone pushes enough trust to fly with shitty case fans and all that heavy shit on board

You mean the one who was invited to the fucking white house?

I mean, he was Muslim, so I don’t see how it’s not better to be cautious and see if he’s not a part of some terrorshit cell. I’m sure they wouldn’t do that to any regular ole’ white kid.

It was a hackaday april fools joke from 8 years ago.

Ah, now that I'm looking at it though, I'm curious, did it actually fly? No way, right? Case fans plus that old drill battery, not enough voltage/amperage as well as air pressure and flow

>all proprietary gay consumer movie drone development projects are in China
>all free as in freedom racing and freestyle drone development projects are in the US and Europe
really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=Hf4whwYr8VI

Attached: betaflight_configurator_android.jpg (1707x2560, 2.27M)

the jews got burgers to cut their kids dicks off.
are you really surprised they instigated robust copyright laws that they pay the government to actually enforce?