Be me

>be me
>have ex who blocked me on social media
>nothing special, just ordinary post-breakup things. I probably would've done the same
>be now, years later
>ex still has me blocked, but makes social media profiles for her new dog
>how do I know this? because the fucker keeps popping up in my suggestions list no matter how many times I delete it
How does that work? Shouldn't her dog profile have me blocked, too?

Attached: MaleMathTeacher.jpg (630x420, 133.21K)

Stop using social media, mutt.

also, not your personal tech support faggot

unironically fpbp

It's fairly common to create different profiles under different credentials so you can look up people without them knowing it's you ("suggestion" algorithms are partially based on who visits your profile). At least, I don't know anyone who has admitted to doing this at some point.
>using your pet profiles to stalk your exes seems excessive, though

>tech support
?

>who hasn't* admitted**
Me dumb dumb.

move on loser

Something tells me this is only going to trigger the incels on he-
Yep, called it. But to answer your question, it should unless she has the dog until a different email, which doesn't seem likely. Unless Facebook (I assume) doesn't move blocks to new profiles, which is odd, but not all that surprising.

Is there anything whiter than making social media profiles for your fucking pets.

You just know.

what
you thought ig would forget about her being your ex? don't be retarded

Coming to a tech support board to complain about white people?

'eeyyyyyy!

Attached: istockphoto-505619544-1024x1024.jpg (768x1024, 250.64K)

Is it reasonable to never date or get serious with a woman who has Instagram/TikTok/etc?

I don’t know if I’ve ever met a woman who doesn’t use social media

To be fair white people especially women and troons really hate their own kind for some fucking reason

She might be using the dog profiles to creep on your page and see what you're up to. Facebook in particular shows you people who searched for you in your suggestions

I had to create custom ublock origins entries to block suggested friends, suggested chsnnels, suggested everything month after month, because they resurfaced with a new string or something, after a while I just stopped using facebook, 4 years from that now, couldn't be happier

>not just using social fixer to hide all suggestions
top kek

>the few remaining Facebook users laughing smugly

>biggest social platform on the planet
>few remaining users
You're funny.

report the profile.
profiles for anyone but yourself is prohibited.
they are supposed to make pages for anything else.