How did he take over the server world in a mere decade?

How did he take over the server world in a mere decade?

Attached: gopher.jpg (2560x1600, 156.76K)

> Easy to learn
> Quick results
> Fast boi

In just going to say (((jews))) and leave this thread

Good documentation, can be as simple or as efficient you want it to be, never yells at you even when the compiler thinks you're an idiot. And also it is quite fast, and elegant.

I prefer PHP 8

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST WRITE A SIMPLE HELLO WORLD WITHOUT BEING CONNECTED TO LE INTERNET

> take over the server world
My company has no software installed written in this language on the 150+ systems we use around the world.

Don't get me wrong, I love the language and think it's a decent alternative to rust, but it hasn't taken over jack shit yet.

DARPA connections

>alternative to rust
Ignorant NEET monkey detected

>DARPA connections
What?

take your meds, schizo

The only problem with Go is garbage collection. There should always be ways to do whatever you want with memory.

Attached: 1643698539433.jpg (750x750, 280.43K)

>The only problem with Go is one of its core features
>No, I've never written a custom allocator myself, why do you ask?

>I don't want GC
Write in C
GC is very much the one feature differentiates Go from C

i'd love to hear what kind of projects you're working on user, would be better if you can link the repo here

Attached: 1642723141493.gif (320x320, 817.86K)

If you know there's going to be a pool of memory over the lifetime of the program there's no problem. It saves the garbage collector unnecessary work.

You somehow managed to write absolutely nothing using whole 27 words, congratulations. Let us know when you come up with an actual argument

they only work if you take them too

It's faster to allocate the memory once for a pool of objects than having the garbage collector scan those objects. The performance impact is quantifiable in server watts spent on garbage collection, which costs money.

Use C you monkey, do you want a non GCed shell language too?

>high budget shilling
>designed for brainlets
>webdev
Each of them is powerful on their own, but combined created perfect lowest common denominator of programming language. Mediocre by design, trivial to learn, hyped beyond reason and you get a perfect language for corporations to choose.