Why is debian failing to get a timely message for black lives matter?

Why is debian failing to get a timely message for black lives matter?

Attached: image_20220204023622.png (650x366, 203.72K)

that's what happena when you allow more than five people to work on your distro

the absolute state

>not catching up fast enough
Yes, adding low IQ niggerjeet code into your repo will magically make the software better

Where is this from?

Can someone get me off this ride ffs. Why does mental illness spread like wildfire? Why does every company or technical/unpolitical project have to start bringing up politics and embrace virtue signaling?
Do retards you actually believe it helps out the project or company to join the cesspool that is politics? Oh yes pls associate our brand/project with violent uprisings and burning down buildings. Surely everyone will love us if we take positions a considerable amount of society opposes. And surely by virtue signaling we will be an unique beacon of righteousness praised by all and will totally not be seen as the awkward and retarded attempt of a marketing team to capitalize on current political views. Just ignore that we like any other brand/project didn't give a shit about the environment until 5 years ago and didn't care about X before X became big in rge media Y years ago. No this isn't pitifully jumping on any bandwagon this is our serious conviction and we're an unique brand or project that you should support to make the world the better place amiright people. Kony2012 People.
Buy my merch.

It's the future user.
If we don't implement it everywhere then it's a threat to our future.
No past ideas can hold out as that creates a cascade of other ideas that challenge our future.

> Why is debian failing to get a timely message for black lives matter?
Who the fuck cares? It's only software. It does not affect how you use it.

not enough jannies

As a black codemonkey all this "black lives matter" "diversity in tech" bs is making my want to become anhero.
It's extremely disheartening to know that employers are now willing to hire me based on my incident of birth rather than the merits of my code.
It also gives more reason for the more lowbrow of coders to gatekeep me harder by claiming that i'm just a diversity placement.
I'm so fucking sick and tired of these trends someone please save us all from this hell world.

>Why does every company or technical/unpolitical project have to start bringing up politics and embrace virtue signaling?
Empty gestures in an attempt to make wages cheaper. Just put on some lipstick and play the game. In my country you can get state pension at 60 if you're a woman, so buncha dudes been going to the get their gender changed on their IDs. The register has to comply or they would be bigots. Clown world, but it can actually be beneficial if you play the game instead of whining like a retard about things you won't change.

prove you are black post hand and timestamp

ok hold on

Attached: 1643976261098.jpg (2655x1800, 721.89K)

based

>Actually mad people are making life easier for you
What a fucking retard. You might as well kill yourself with that amount of arrogance.

why did you chose to be black?

>Think its April
Yep its a chimp. You're probably the same faggot who posted that pic on /lit/ about shrooms, you probably thought it was 4/20 instead of 2/04

nice ikea towel

Everyone should be mad and these faggots (I include you in that).

> Americans in charge of dates
Every single time. Then again it's dude's fault for not writing in the top tier YYYY-MM-DD format.

Actually, no, people should be happy that can get opportunities and take them as they come. If you're mad at that; you're just a retard. But seeing how you're ape; being mad is something that is pretty natural to you.

It's not clown world or whatever retards in this shitty website and twatter say. Want a redpill on why this is happening? The answers is ESG points. It's capitalism being itself.

>its arrogant to want actual fairness and people to be hired based on their merits and not their skin tone
post nose with timestamp
to spite the sun
date should always be ordered via order of magnitude whether its highest to lowest or lowest doesn't matter but don't put the most changing value in the middle.

Not him, but Mexico, Africa, and South America use a Day-Month-Year format. The jokes write themselves.

There's nothing more sad than a self righteousness nigger. You better learn how to be thankful for what people do for you. Life isn't fair, and doesn't need to be. Life is about self preservation and getting ahead. Its about exploitation everything you can for your succeed. Appealing to superfluous principles nobody gives a fuck about is infantile and stupid. I'm so glad there aren't people as stupid as you and will take advantage of such things. You're a dumb nigger even in your admits to be one of the "good" ones lmao,

Hello Mental Niglaw

>writes all this
>thinks other people's lifes are sad

Lmao, you dumb nigger instead of taking a job you're gonna come to Any Forums, a place for anonymous nobodies, for a virtual pat on the back that you rejected a job for some stupid ass principles no one cares about. What a pathetic nigger. you are epitome of sad you dumb ape

black lives DONT matter

>post nose with timestamp
Kek

> Burger cops shoot some unarmed black people
> Protests happen
> WAAAA I DON'T LIKE THIS
touch grass

also this

Calling someone else a nigger while having absolutely no morals. You would be right at home in africa.
kek, even though MO looks more like a med than a black

> Dude wants meritrocracy
> NOOO ENFORCED DIVERSITY IS GOOD BE THANKFUL WE ARE GIVING YOU SCRAPS NIGGER
Every single time.