Requires overriding 5 libraries

>requires overriding 5 libraries
>windowed mode doesn't work
>sound glitches
>cant' save
Yep, it's platinum rating

Attached: 1631929048713.jpg (973x463, 82.08K)

freetards tongue my anus

I've found it to be helpful ONLY for finding launch options to get games running or tweaking them to stop stutters etc... For instance I didn't know Blood and Doom 64 ran like shit if mouse polling is high and lowering the Linux system mouse polling fixes it.

As an actual "how does it run" gauge the site sucks ass. Most users are retarded listing problems with their systems as the game's fault. Or listing problems with older versions that have issues, but a newer version fixed because they didn't bother to update.

Just a few weeks before the normies will find out the real power of Proton
I'm prepared for the spergouts of after they'll start receiving their Deckerino

Reminder that video games are for children and are a consoom activity that ruins your brain

yes, gaming on linux is niggerlicious, anyone claiming otherwise is a faggot

>see if game works
>platinum
>crashes on alt-tab btw

This also happens with Windows.

No it doesn’t lincuck

>*blocks your path*

Attached: sauce_engine.png (1200x368, 45.65K)

That's how my adventure with Linux ended. I quickly discovered that both native games, as well as those ranked Platinum, almost always have issues and/or run noticeably worse than on Windows.

I play TF2, CSGO and Dota. Literally do not have this problem. Not my fault you set your game up incorrectly.

This, dota actually alt tabs faster than many other games and flawlessly. The only exception is if you alt tab right as the game is starting on the dota logo, then it will hang for a bit and then continue.

how do i actually get windowed mode on proton? on wine it's piss easy with virtual desktop. on proton it seems like no one has answer

why doesn't valve just work with wine directly?
couldn't they just have sponsored a few wine devs instead of fracturing the ecosystem like that?
now every issue that could be a bug report leading to a fix just ends up in protondb never to be seen by a developer
fuck gabne

Except for anti cheat it almost always just werks. Seethe and cope, niggers.

Isn't Proton just renamed Wine?

waaaaaah my toys! Mommy the thing wont let me play with my toy!
I'm gonna' run away!

it's a fork

Meanwhile Microsoft virtualizes Linux and Android with less overhead.

i wish some games performance is same as windows but for most there's usually some performance hit and then there's real weird shit like blood fresh supply that shouldnt run slow but does