I prefer light theme

Attached: 790653382-1a7a849cbf01f5f5_articlex.png (800x588, 207.16K)

based rosé pine moon enjoyer

That's well balanced, it reminds me of Photon.

>vscode
YWNBAW

same but solarized light.
fuck off back to your riced vim setup, obsessed kid.

Well, vscode is the most used text editor so most cis women probably use vscode, although I don't how is that a good metric to measure quality of software

>VS Code
Kys nigger

rent free

>"she" thinks I use vim
Emacs chads rise up. You will never be a real text editor

Attached: vscode_trannies.png (1332x251, 98.51K)

are there really people that prefer only one color? Switching themes from light to dark is easily the best. Imagining using the dark theme when the sun shines and the only thing you see is yourself, or using light theme when it's already dark and fucking your eyes with it.

>uses shitty gimped singlethreaded not-quite-lisp machine which does everything it tries to badly
>considers itself a chad
lmao

>using light theme when it's already dark and fucking your eyes with it.
try turning on the lights instead of larping as a hackerman like a retarded clown. dark themes are a meme for kids, simple as.

>try turning on the lights instead of larping as a hackerman like a retarded clown.
>yes user it's dark and the only thing you doing is doing shit in front of your desk
>why not turning the light on instead of not doing it and just have less eyestrain
Why the fuck would you need to turn the lights on just because you use the light theme?

>t. never used emacs
leuven is the best light theme

Attached: leuven.png (928x1758, 222.9K)

what happened to when we had UI before dark mode and light mode? you know, with actual color themes and transparency and visuals like that.

you turn on the lights because sitting in the dark is what causes your eyestrain, dipshit. you never thought why literally everyone normal around you works with the lights on, why nobody ever in the hundreds of years of printed media used fucking white letters on black paper, you imbecile larper?
i mean you're free to kill what's left of your vision, it's not my problem. you're only hurting yourself, anyway.

Holy based

what tree makes black paper user

You probably never read in your fucking life a book, otherwise you would know how compfy it is when you can read stuff with a dark background and white text, when you are in a room with no light.
Just because you are an wasting little faggot, doesn't mean I need to waste stuff, when the SW can fully fix that shit.

give me a better environment for web development

light themes are superior and much more comfy to read. i still dont understand why is there so many people obsessed with dark themes

>give me a better environment for web development
as someone who loves the light weight of vs code, I would still say intellij. Just because of the following things
>better history
>better git history
>better git merger tool
>inbuilt formatter
You still need to use like 5-10 Plugins that bloat your settings just to do the same. But IntelliJ is slow piece of shit.

>he doesn't know about web-mode and js2-mode

Attached: web-mode.png (1080x1883, 291.44K)

>better git history
GitLens fixed this problem years ago.
Don't know about everything else though, I'm not a web dev, but my brother uses VSCode too and he's on web development.

>muh books
>muh dark background
>muh waste
user, i have no idea wtf you're raving about, gonna assume you're having an aneurysm because of light flashes screwing with your brain.
intellij stuff is generally great but it sucks how it absolutely needs a local checked out tree, while vscode can run over ssh with its appserver/LSP running remotely.
fuck off with your slow as fuck garbage which blocks the UI on any network I/O.