How could've user avoided this?

How could've user avoided this?

Attached: FB_IMG_1643963754401.jpg (1080x1391, 136.45K)

self inmolation

Public wifi, VPN with fixed ip, Tor with a bridge, etc

can confirm. had almost the same shit happen to me.

By not being an edgelord

ATTENTION LAW ENFORCEMENT
I FULLY ENDORSE ANY AND ALL POSTS MADE ON THIS WEBSITE

....elaborate

I thought it was well known that Any Forums complies with law enforcement

Attached: terry cia.jpg (1067x800, 210.82K)

Faggots, you have to learn how to posts like feds here.
Step 1. Make egdy post
Step 2. Fax it to yourself not even removing the (You)s from the posts
Step 3. Make a case that you're tracking militant incels on a sumerian chariot forum and their evil activities for your democrat kike overlords
Step 4. Get caught

Attached: 1642115869180.jpg (640x640, 108.71K)

You'd think US intelligence could ask a dozen other parties for a full data package that has satellite images of your residence, your purchase history from the last 10 years, recent movement data, sonar blueprints of the inside of the apartment etc. They wouldn't need a tip from Any Forums's moderation.

why a fixed ip?

They could, but the way federalism works in the US means that the low iq tards at your local pd are the ones investigating these types of cases.

Feds also don't want to be swamped by welfare check shit like in the OP.
OP could probably have even just told the cops to fuck off because search warrants require there to be an actual threat, not just some vague shit about having guns in the shed.

Because Any Forums blocks known VPN IPs.
Fixed IP addresses cost money, but are more likely to not be blacklisted.

Obviously you shouldn't trust a VPN with your privacy, but in OPs case whatever law enforcement entity that received the complaint would have probably given up as soon as they saw that the IP was from a VPN provider.

I've been shitposting on pol for days and no glowies have show up to my house which is disappointing because I really want to be a glowie myself. I was hoping I could get a job.

ATTENTION LAW ENFORCEMENT
I FULLY SUPPORT ANY AND ALL POSTS I HAVE MADE ON THIS WEBSITE. EVERYTHING I HAVE POSTED IS FULLY SERIOUS AND NOT A JOKE.

by being behind 7 proxies

>hacker news
>slash dot news for nerds
>reddit
the onions bros... its too much.....

Attached: 1613070199857.png (1440x810, 2.31M)

4u user

newfag

Attached: google glowniggers track these keywords.png (998x1954, 534.15K)

He was probably advertising TempleOS. I remember seeing a comment or two of his. It had racial slurs in it.

it has interesting articles and actual discussion (sometimes). i wouldnt call it bad and i see why terry would read it

By not being extremely stupid. The stupidity could cause the alleged situation in 2 ways at lest, first of all you'd have to be retarded to believe you're anonymous to the people operating Any Forums. They (obviously) know the IP you're posting from since that is required for the site to actually function, if we're talking about law enforcement they can request that information and also request further information based on it from the ISP to find out who was using the IP at the time whatever post was made. Then the 2nd way stupidity is to blame is that user gets his 'entertainment' like a retard. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, or however that went.

The easiest way to avoid would be to not do dumb shit. Beyond that, if you're going to do dumb shit you could at least use some method to obfuscate whatever IP you're posting from so you're not immediately identifiable, but then again Any Forums apparently blocks posting from most VPNs so this may not be entirely trivial to get working.

>tfw i searched nearly all of those terms on google including some hamas bomb making tutorials
bros... i don't feel so good

nooooooooooooooooo!

Attached: images.jpg (575x533, 21.66K)

have you made a bomb yet bro

>Googles dictionary

Yeah. I guess you could say I am a word terrarist.

Attached: 1643445442149.png (859x930, 656.81K)

*laugh*
>do you guys really waste the taxpayer's money for random shit I posted on a shitty imageboard?
>Sounds funny, though. Are you hiring by any chance?

Attached: 1638385150145.png (356x378, 28.83K)

>spook words
>HRT
>WANK

Attached: 1643923327786.png (1440x1007, 517.95K)

>colonel
Oh no, not the KFC too!