My ANDROID phone snoozed 56 minutes

My ANDROID phone rang the alarm at 8:50.
i hit the 10 minute snooze.
my ANDROID phone rings at 9:46

if my manager had written.....if it was another company...i could have lost my work from home job.

where does the CEO of android live...so that i can go to his home (if i lived in america) and cut the arm of his child as penance.

Attached: albertodelrio-reymysterio.jpg (615x300, 40.13K)

>wagie is mad because he couldn't get in cagie at the right time

not our problem

i work from home....doing....toddler work.
if i lost this job...i would have to work at fucking MCDONALDS

this is not an issue on pic related

Attached: 1643962495887.jpg (2048x2048, 242.22K)

I hooked up an actuator system and can automatically gape my anus in .25 cm increments using my android and a USB to TTL cable

t.

Attached: 1631390647993.jpg (643x960, 237.98K)

you know what? if the "snooze" on the iOS works every time and doesnt randomly wake me up at 9:46...i just might give 1500$ for an iphone.

i mean at this point...i could have lost a job that paid me $$$...i could have stayed 12 months without a job....

in minecraft...if ww3 started and america was in chaos loosing....if i lived in america...i would love NOTHING MORE than to find the CEO's of google....and make her watch me take the hand of her child, cartel style.

You probably didn't hear the snooze first dozen times so you fell asleep for an hour, you fucking retard.

>paying over 1k for an alarm clock
Get a real desk clock nigger. I suggest one that you wind with real bells.

just one question.
the PAJEET CEO of google....do you think if i kidnapped his children...he would be able to actually CODE a basic clock app that always rings and never changes the number of minutes for a snooze at random?

If i send him his child.....in fucking portions....will he be able to CODE the equivalent of a fucking 5$ WIND UP CLOCK.

i mean who cares if i lose my nice work from home job right?
i can...stay without a job...or work at mcdonalds.
and PAJEET CEO keeps living his dream life in a mansion making 2,500,000$ per year.

and no one just kidnaps your kid and sends him back in the form of chorizo.

every day im so sorry i wasnt born in america where you can just go "and buy guns"

because fuck me dude i would have shared the pain.

Attached: images.jpg (191x264, 6.93K)

werks for me

based

Just flash lineageos. I've personally disabled all battery saving features because they're shit

Do you happen to be a (((Xiaomi))) user?

you probably have some chinese shit phone that thinks the alarm clock is """draining battery""", this has nothing to do with android. Try to use the stock alarm/clock of your shitty chinese OS instead of the Google one.

works on my pinephone

this is not an issue on pic related

Attached: ab944d4ea7c11cf2deb34afdb80946b8.jpg (736x736, 60.45K)

Just do it. Kidnap google's ceo son. That would be amazing.

Zoomers missed out on these bad boys.

They were the bomb, literally the most excruciating sound you could imagine, and they just werked

I still have one. Keep it on a shelf across the room. I literally start flying out of bed to snooze/turn off before I'm even consciously aware of the sound. Like I can hear it working internally to decide to turn on the alarm and before the buzzer even activates, I hear it.