At a recent Rage Against the Machine concert, a bunch of people who were required to be double vaccinated...

>At a recent Rage Against the Machine concert, a bunch of people who were required to be double vaccinated, required to wear masks and show their papers to enter - were all singing "fuck you I won't do what you tell me"

WESTERN LIBERALISM and social-democracy was always about rejecting fascist right-wing dictatorship and embracing fascist jewish dictatorship

IT WAS ALL ABOUT PLEASING JEWISH DICTATORS
The pandemic created by jews exposed those satanic whores like Kurt Cobain, Madonna, Michael Jordan and all jews in the 90s and 2000s who were "against the system"

Attached: 1641034410269.jpg (1080x1335, 263.11K)

Attached: 1617657826869.png (340x444, 108.66K)

based AND redpilled

ratm is cucked band just like all boomer bands now. what else is new

will have a better use of this big brain of yours

HOW DARE YOU!!!

Based but go back to Any Forums

Someone on Any Forums once said that the guys in RATM, mostly morello, must be either incredibly dumb liberals or a genius conniving businessmen

They work for jews thus they are successful in their business of selling records and 300 dollar show tickets to scream against the "system"

Liberalism has long been dead and the post war ideology of western states has been explicitly anit-fascism.

tldr

Attached: 1612749779181.jpg (1080x1346, 397.47K)

Is this technology?

FUCK YES I WILL BUY WHAT YOU SELL ME

Attached: file.png (1164x2048, 2.25M)

the only true punk music that still follows punk ideology today would sadly be nazi punk as it's the only thing that can be directly against something or being controversial. because being gay is not liberal anymore like it was in the 60s when punk originated

>conniving businessmen
it's mostly this. wasn't too long ago that people lost their fucking minds of the insane amounts of money they were charging people per ticket to see them. they were barely relevant in the 1990s and today even less so.

> sucking on the cocks of disney
they have no shame, no pride. what utter failures.

Your daily reminder that Greta Thunberg is whiter than most of you.

Any Forums - Technology?

Attached: url.png (472x471, 71.31K)

Fuck off zoomer and listen to your SpotemGotem, Pooh Shiesty, Lil Wayne, Drake and Djniqo negro rap trash.

yes, due to my cum.

better than commie trash lol

>SpotemGotem, Pooh Shiesty
I heard they linked up?