Deluge sucks. you can't even double click a torrent to open the folder. why would you use this instead of qbittorent?

deluge sucks. you can't even double click a torrent to open the folder. why would you use this instead of qbittorent?

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (1024x708, 28.77K)

it's the GIMP and Blender of the torrent world.

>still torrenting
>in 2012+10
wanna know how i know you're brown

why use x it doesn't have this obscure useless feature. YES.

the client-server UI stuff. no idea why I'd give a shit about it being able to open a file manager.

deluge is the only client I've found that can handle massive torrents that are multiple terabytes containing hundreds of thousands of files. Had to download an archive of a certain media that couldnt be downloaded by any other means

>pay the netflix cuckscription, goy

I only use it so I can control it remotely using my phone. I'm not gonna log in to my rpi every time I want to add a torrent

>double click
>click twice with one finger
>right click > open folder
>click twice with two different fingers
What's the problem?

op is an autist

>opening the file you downloaded is now obscure

Wanting a shortcut on double click instead of having a right click context menu is obscure. YES.

>only two ways to get things are torrents and netflix goy
i see you

why would i use bloated qbittorrent that wont even compile without creating dependency hell bloat when i can use rtorrent

For me, it’s Transmission

isn't deluge the java based torrent client?

fuck java

Double click to open has been a staple torrent feature on torrent clients, calling it an obscure feature is you being a contrarian fag.

written using python and a c++ library.

I often get and invalid torrent error when adding new torrents with transmission. Other clients open them no problem.

Also Transmission often doesn't connect to clients where other clients do.

Kind of a bummer

use aria2

>Downspeed, 753KiB/s

Switch to ethernet.

Attached: 1566881204657.jpg (460x404, 81.51K)

ive never had this problem
transmission is pretty much the only client ive used

started with some 2.x version of uTorrent then stuck with transmission when i switched to linux

>qbittorrent double clicking pauses by default

Attached: 1641619577004.jpg (580x548, 34.21K)