I am still using this, and honestly there really isn't much of a difference compared to modern CPUs...

I am still using this, and honestly there really isn't much of a difference compared to modern CPUs. CPU progress pretty much stopped in the last decade unless you are gayming or doing video rendering.

I feel like there is no reason for me at all to upgrade. I am completely happy with what I have. I don't need more processing power to post my selfies on Instagram :)

Attached: 19-115-072-02.jpg (640x480, 27.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ipag-78yokU
youtube.com/watch?v=YePr-U2mBoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a fucking lie. I fell for this meme and even with using a 870 evo SSD the thing stutters on the desktop. Even in Debian it runs like hot trash compared to my other system same setup but using a 7400 and 2400mhz ddr4. It's a meme and probably just a cope that you make 5 threads a day to pretend you don't live in a third world country and are black. The oldest CPU that is still ok today would be a 4790. Anyone that says different is an ESL

Attached: 5a28ada0c67266b3cb8cfb929f02cfbf.jpg (564x690, 82.96K)

The cope is real here

We get it, you're poor. That's fine, but stop trying to rationalize it.

I'm still rocking a 10 year old 3770k. Works fine even for majority of gaming with > 100 FPS (GTX 1080).

it fucking doesn't. even my 7400 struggles in games and bottle necks with a 1080TI

youtube.com/watch?v=Ipag-78yokU

Attached: u.png (860x774, 167.88K)

>it fucking doesn't. even my 7400 struggles in games and bottle necks with a 1080TI

Works well for me. Then again, the "newest" game I've played is a few years old since there isn't really anything new that I want to play.

I did play the Halo Infinite demo and the biggest issue with it was load times. Once in the game, the framerate and graphics settings were totally fine.

I see that since being called out you've doubled down on the copium.

you truly have no idea how slow it is
I don't pity you

It's not even a stable 60fps. How is that playable?.
youtube.com/watch?v=YePr-U2mBoQ

LOL. I'm currently watching that video that
posted and so far, 3 games in I don't see any issues. Is there something I'm missing?

Only braincells

How about be an adult and come up with a proper argument. What's wrong with video that posted?

>2500K
You overspent. Pic related is the real never obsolete CPU.

Attached: 403-front.small.jpg (350x350, 127.98K)

> It's not even a stable 60fps. How is that playable?

It seems to hover around 60fps pretty well. That was my experience with the game as well. Although I stopped playing it because the game sucks balls.

What exactly is your standard for the game to be considered playable? It seems pretty cool that my 10 year old CPU, RAM, and motherboard is still totally useable with very acceptable gaming performance.

the fact it can't maintain a decent frame rate of at least 60 in most games. If your a poor ESL I guess I can see why your upset but as a westerner it's not acceptable at all

It goes below 60 and that's not playable. especially competitively

>the fact it can't maintain a decent frame rate of at least 60 in most games
> most games

Which games in this video:
Did it struggle to maintain a FPS of 60? I've played 2 or 3 of those games without issues. I might not max out all the settings for say the Witcher 3, but can still play on mostly high settings without issues.

I should add that I'm looking at the framerate counter values and not the raw captured video.

See you already have to cope by dropping the settings. At that point may as well just play it on a console. And 60fps is the MINIMUM. Most people are playing on 144hz monitors these days. So the fact your clinging to trash games at sub 60fps average is the point. You have a shit experience with your setup whether you want to admit it or not and as OP has shown by spamming these shit decade plus old CPUs its a cope.

>6600
with or without the BSEL mod?
>t. C2Q Q9400

>most games
You mean modern "games" that care more about fancy graphics than its shit "gameplay". In other words, trash.
If a low end system can't play a game, the game isn't worth playing.