Dying Light 2

>Dying Light 2
>Runs day one on proton
Let me guess, you need more?

Attached: DyingLight2.jpg (2560x1440, 205.68K)

Yeah, I need a gf. Ahaha

My entire Steam library works perfectly but I can't play games anymore. I always end up uninterested after 1h or 2 of gameplay and uninstall them

yeah i'd like a good videogame

actually i do. i need a mac version

>memejaro
not worth a (you)

Give me 1 good reason not to use it arch troon

>arch troon
Where did you get that from? I use Windows. Language like "arch troon" is a part of the anti-arch psyop, but I will put that aside.

Memejarotrannies get so defensive and immediately default to insulting the distribution that is the very reason Manjaro exists. And it's a pitiful existence at that. As for your requested reason.
>pamac ddosing the aur
Is already enough.

After the 3rd time a zombie randospawned in a 2nd floor room with no stairs I uninstalled Dying Light.

Is DL2 still on that fake gay cleared-or-impossible spawn system because no fucking thanks.

>unironically using windows
>thinking your opinion has any value after admitting this
Unironically being a Windows user is worse than being an arch tranny, it's like admitting you like choking on black cock, there's no going back bro

>pamac ddosing the AUR
Happened once.
Lol pamac is one of the most installed packages on the AUR. Your a fool if you think only manjaro users use it.

yeah for some reason i just don't enjoy games anymore i wonder why

Emulators account for 99% of the gaming i do on linux

>>unironically using windows
>"unironically"
What the fuck do you even mean by this. How would I use Windows in a way that is lacking irony? Do you even know what irony is?
>Unironically being a Windows user is worse than being an arch tranny, it's like admitting you like choking on black cock, there's no going back bro
Is this how freetards cope with Windows dominating everything but supercomputers and webservers? Linux's userbase has gotten significantly dumber post CoC.
>Your a fool if you think only manjaro users use it.
Who's using it isn't the point. A Manjaro creation DDoSed the AUR. Plain and simple. You continue to deny reality, much like an actual tranny.

Manjina amounts to a useless (at best), harmful (at worst) ecosystem, with an already redundant distribution at its very center. There's nothing even remotely difficult about installing proper Arch in the first place.

Attached: FUCKING.jpg (1384x1242, 68.99K)

Answer my question, faggot. How would I use Windows in an "unironic" sense, besides just fucking using it? Isn't that what you're supposed to do with any desktop OS? What would even be wrong with that?

Why do you keep projecting your disgusting sexual fantasies onto other computer users?

Why do you constantly make excuses for a joke distro (as in fork)?

the only game that doesnt run on wine/proton is nijishidan

>how could you use windows ironically
To meme it you fucking retard. "hurr duhh I'm using Windows lol, laugh at me for being such a retard", like that.
What your doing is using it unironically, you actually think it's a superior OS.

>Windows dominating everything except supercomputers and webservers
Uhh user, Windows ONLY dominates the desktop OS now. Android (Aka Linux Google edition) has been dominating everything else since 2017.
>See picrel

>Pamac ddosed the AUR
Who fucking cares it happened once, and the error that caused it was patched. This is how petty arch trannys are, you're using 1 little error that happened ages ago to write off a whole OS, dispite the fact that pamac is used by people on all Arch distros.

Being that you're a Windows user and you have a limited knowledge of Linux I would say you probably installed arch once, got your karma on reddit then switched back to Windows when you realised you're too much of a midwit to use Linux.

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-155325.jpg (1080x1115, 195.75K)

>Manjaro
>Flatpaks
>Snaps
>Oh My ZSH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA go back to Windows dude

manjaro is arch...

annon you might have ADHD

>A Manjaro creation DDoSed the AUR.
not my problem

>shitty zombie game
>built around RT GI
>which he can't use on proton