Have a billionaire tech idea

>have a billionaire tech idea
>don't have the initial investment

bros...

Attached: 1632597295922.webm (540x960, 2.7M)

write a business proposal and take it to a bank. If that fails then SBA.
If you can’t convince them then maybe your idea isn’t worth billions

I knew this'd turn up here in a few hours

maybe you would get an investment if you stopped posting cringe reddit videos

I don't know how anyone can go to school for close to 20 years of their life with the goal of being a salaried faceless cog in a machine their whole life.

#justpoorfagproblems
maybe next time you'll roll a better life

>for the first time in human history you can sit on your ass and make bank without breaking a sweat
>wahhh is this all there is to life
Niggers need a good whopping

such a fucking faggy video holy shit

>i have a good idea
>please build it for me :/

Lmao moron

You would be highly surprised at the brainwashing that takes place at these schools. Visions of "quantum computing!" and "artificial intelligience!" abound, they will sweet talk you and give you interesting topics before they spit you out into the real world, where you are Michael, the 'weird dude' at his workplace.

The video is months old

For You

>written it in my notes app or free surface/chrome laptop given by Uni
>my bigtech FAGMAN+ apps accessed my clipboard because it does not require any special permissions
>heck even a site on a web browser can do it
>bigtech now have my ideas
Ever realize why there's no new instant billionaires lately? Their ideas are (legally) stolen because device terms of service and privacy fooleries and policies allow them to steal your shit.

how fast are you moving?

Should have gotten that math PhD, solving novel and interesting problems for 300k starting

Yeah, that's about it. And if you didn't get the degree and the job and go to work every day, it'd be a hell of a lot worse. This is all there is. Learn to appreciate it, or don't. But there's not much more.

Oh yeah, also a billionaire tech idea is meaningless. Amazon's big idea was "sell things online" which people were already doing. Facebook was "clone of myspace which was free a clone of classmates.com." Uber was "taxicabs, but an app." Netflix was actually brilliant, but DVDs became obsolete pretty quickly and now they're a tech company of all things. Billionaires are rarely first, they tend to be second or third to an idea and they all seem to coincidentally be rich and well-connected.

>stare at visual studio for the next 40 years
>that's all there is
should I end it now or wait and see if I can reach gnosis before march?

Just run out the clock. Is it really that bad?

You need connections to become a billionaire. No idea is worth more than couple millions on its own.

I will fucking kill that weak onions twig arm faggot in ops webm
>be soulless
>do only one soulless thing all your life
>an am soulless ?
>oh no

fuck offffffff